Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Images/files of your kintypes, theriotypes, fictotypes, kithtypes and/or linktypes.

Buckaruin

They/Them
I'm like a weird hybrid of these crammed into a human body:
R.2541cf0ae76670873b3005b013252611
677b417d0f73a4c3e43a96b73bee1d52.jpg
9516c49a2dcc9d100e592d73c05d177c6cac2df3.jpg

The Boys

Crow
Therianthrope
Gay Pride
Plural
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Murdoc:
Closest picture I can find. Stuart drew me, but hasn't taken pictures of it yet... His art is really good. I cannot draw.
20211128_213758.jpg
I'm probably animal hearted with ravens.
647851-gettyimages-1155749550.jpg

Stuart:
This is the best picture I've found. The gorillaz art style isn't bad, but it makes it feel off.
2f655acda52eba438e001e41912718b7.jpg
I'm angelkin, but I don't have any pictures for that. So just imagine the other picture I posted with big owl wings. That's what I look like in our headspace.

I'm barn owl hearted. It relates to my angel kintype. I feel particularly attached to British barn owls. I feel like I lived as one, but I don't think it is a theriotype. There is one picture that makes me go :0, but I don't have it on here.
barn-owl-box-57d4a14d5f9b589b0a9ce2ba.jpg
This is close, but it needs a full light brown ring around the facial disk. It would be faint, but it would be there. Male british barn owls usually don't have that, which is a part of why it is hard to find accurate pictures.

The resemblance we have to our heart types is interesting.

Hanami

Mercat
Otherkin
Conceptkin
Gun
They/Them
Kintypes: Laura La Mer, ribbon jointed doll (not easy to find images of this, below is the best that turned up)

lcs.pngwooden doll icon rouge.png

Hearttypes: rabbit, crocs, deer

bunny.pngcroccies.pngdeer.png

Synpaths: Ruby Kurosawa, Yase

shoppingcrop.pngyase icon 01.png

Linktype: Hana Nono

tumblr_6ffea7ed6b4a7da749a1c764373a0251_86637388_400.jpg

Winter'sTouch

Demiboy Pride
Xenogender Pride
Furry
Otherkin
It/Its
azrael.jpg
This is pretty close to my draconic form.
nukpana.jpg
This is something i drew of my demonic form. This is the form i took most often.
lore.jpg
My nixieself was a shapeshifter, and this is one of the common forms i took. I couldn't find anything for my humanoid form, so I got this.
Kipo.jpg
This is my fictotype, Kipo. I love this image because it shows my human form and my jaguar form in the shadow.
kitten.jpeg
One of my copinglinks, a black kitten who's called Pepper or Pip.
kit.jpg
My other copinglink, a fox kit called Kettu or Ket.

Last edited:

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
whiteboard fox i did with my s/o, different variations of me, i think the one she did was me infected and the one i did was non infected bc i hate drawing infected eyes in whiteboard fox

dd1c8d61142568900c097ee7d54258aa.jpg
Dang it just take a very accurate ref sheet thing
(Art not by me but i couldnt find the owner so I'll try)

Whiteboard
|
|
|
|
|
V
80d4da9027c888c7.png

I'm not going to send any images here since A) Large Image Files and B) possible Body Horror Warning. However, I'll link some images below that I resonate with since I know for a fact that I'd look like some sorta Azatoth-esk entity if it was possible to physically shift (alas, it is impossible lmao)
Ref 01 Ref 02 Ref 03 Ref 04