Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Instruments?

Bunflower

Developer
Pronouns
Hey all!

Do you play any instruments? Are there any you wish you played? Any you particularly love?

Much love,

Sunbie!

South_Claw

Pronouns
I've been learning how to play acoustic guitar (slowly but surely... I usually have to wait until I can go to my Uncle's house since I don't own a guitar ;c)

I used to be able to play the song 'Three Blind Mice" on the piano, but I honestly haven't touched a piano in long long time.

I love love looooove drums with all my heart.

B

bhiurd

Unverified
Used to play the french horn! Would love to pick up guitar sometime soon, and it'd be a dream come true to own and / or play a Hurdy-Gurdy, as well as a bowed lyre.

Last edited:

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I played flute when I was in elementary school, and I tried to learn acoustic guitar but utterly failed. Nowadays I'd rather play the angle grinder, jigsaw or welding machine :biggrinderg:

If anything, I think drums would fit me best. I've heard insane drum performances, but I also visited a Samba festival in 2017 and was totally fascinated both by the sound and the level of organisation. The most awesome performance was "Como vento", here's a nice video of them if you'd like to get the impression (fast forward to 4:43 to skip the warm-up).

FoxChi

Pronouns
Neutral
I love playing the piano, and I am learning how to play my guitar better!  I prefer the piano though, personally its just more soothing.

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
I used to play trombone in high school. Probably couldn't do it now because my lips are out of shape. 

beanjamoose

Pronouns
I only play trumpet, but I wanna learn piano and guitar!

And despite not being able to play, I've written music for piano before ^^"

Cottontail

Pronouns
Feminine
i dont play any instruments but i always really liked the marimba! there's just something so calming about them imo  /(・ × ・)\

Shiranui

Pronouns
I can't play anything right at the moment. I have a friend who plays violin and I'd like to learn that, too, I also kinda want to learn guitar and banjo. Sitar would be cool too. 

Pronouns
I played the trumpet for 8 years throughout my school years. Haven't touched it much since then, but can still pick it up and play it just fine. I miss having a band to play with :<

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
I play the keyboard (and piano too.  They're basically different versions of the same instrument) as well as the acoustic guitar.

As for instruments I wish I played, the only real example I could think of would be the drums.  But it turns out that a drumkit is way beyond a college student sized budget, plus I don't have anywhere to put the damn thing so . . . yeah.

Stryker

Pronouns
Feminine
I played the keyboard(and piano) and even took lessons.  I love the way the piano sounds along with the saxophone, flute, violin, guitar and drums. I would love to learn how to play the drums, guitar and continue learning to play the piano.