Intro thing? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Intro thing?

A group for fictionkin, fictives, people questioning such, and so on to interact.

1. dreamsofadeerkin

dreamsofadeerkin Hatchling

May 29, 2016
    Shadow Buck
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Hi! My name's Kyle (like the name label at the bottom of the system thing says), and I use they/them pronouns! I have one fictional kintype I'm certain about and one fictive.

Oh gosh, I hope this doesn't come off as too weird or badly-worded.

The kintype I'm certain of is the Marionette from the Five Nights at Freddy's series. As for my experience figuring him out, I used to have a bit of an obsession with the game, I will admit that much. For some reason, I had felt like the older animatronics were old friends and not some horrible (creepy) things like most people I've seen play the game. I saw them more as humans -or at least humans in an odd shell- even before I realized they were the possessed ones from the first game, which I had always seen as human (or at least possessed) and attributed it to their movement patterns, especially Foxy, and then to the backstory of the game as I learned it.
    The first time I played one of the minigames, though, I had to stop playing for a while after because of the memories seeing the Purple Guy's pixelated silhouette brought up. Mind you, this was before I found out what fictionkin was; I already knew about otherkinity in general, though.
    Anyway, I found out about fictionkin in late 2015, and spent a long time questioning the possibility of being even just polykin, and then being fictionkin, specifically the Marionette. I decided to do what a lot of people suggest and put those thoughts, and honestly the game, to the side for about 6 months. By June, I still felt strongly that I was the Marionette. And now, here we are.

Well, that's my little bit about myself. Anyone that wants to is free to ask me any questions!

Heya! My name's Lena, and I'm the "resident fictive" as I've been called by Kyle on a few occasions over the past few weeks, since we found out I'm a fictive.

I've been here for a while, I think Kyle's been aware of me for a couple of years now? He and the other two non-fictives only recognized who I am a few weeks ago because that's when they got my featured game: Overwatch.
    Honestly, it took everyone else in the system too long to figure out who I am. Put simply, it took about a week of playing as solely Mercy and then our brother suggesting we play as Tracer because of our "fast reflexes from playing Project DIVA." Long story short, a short while of playing as Tracer and a ton of research on Kyle's part, I was finally recognized!

I'm going to echo Kyle's little part and say: you guys are free to question me all you want!