Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Is anyone else a fan or is it just me?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
So basically I started this thread because since I've joined Kinmunity I've found that there is actually a bunch of other people that know things I am complete fan of and I wanted to give everyone an opportunity to find other stans so that long needed gossiping can occur. So basically all you have to do is ask 'Is anyone else a fan of (insert movie, tv series, book, book series, whatever) or is it just me? Feel free to answer to people if you are a fan, and lets do some gossiping!

Okay so I want to know:
1. Is any one else a fan of Warriors (book series by Erin Hunter) or is it just me?
2. Does anyone else watch members of the Dream SMP (YouTube or twitch) or is it just me?

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Intriguing!

My being a 'fan' usually shifts rapidly from idea to idea, I get bored lingering for too long.
Currently though..

#1. Is anyone else a fan of the game Phasmophobia?
#2. Is anyone else a fan of the TV series Brooklyn 99, Archer, or Rick and Morty? Crude humour is my sustenance heh.

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I am a part of several fandoms:
  • Riordanverse (ALL OF IT)
  • The Maze Runner
  • Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • Marvel
  • DC
  • Supernatural
  • There's more but those are my main ones

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
Rick and Morty?
Watched all seasons :closedgrin:one of my favourite cartoons.

Anyone else ? :

Rick and Morty
Gravity Falls
Adventure Time
Bojack Horseman
The PC Game Series BioShock (mosly 1 and 2, Infinite is okay but no Rapture)
PC Game Stardew Valley

Last edited:

Frank Poddelka

Pronouns
Masculine
I am a part of several fandoms:
  • Riordanverse (ALL OF IT)
  • The Maze Runner
  • Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • Marvel
  • DC
  • Supernatural
  • There's more but those are my main ones
I can get behind all of that. Marvel, DC, and Percy Jackson especially.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone heard of Brandon Mull? Five Kingdoms, Fablehaven, Beyonders? Read them as a kid, totally recommended. Creative stories.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Watched all seasons :closedgrin:one of my favourite cartoons.

Anyone else ? :

Rick and Morty
Gravity Falls
Adventure Time
Bojack Horseman
The PC Game Series BioShock (mosly 1 and 2, Infinite is okay but no Rapture)
PC Game Stardew Valley
Yess, it's a shame the fandom gives it a bad rap but it's a very enjoyable show.

I have watched Bojack Horseman but didn't actually enjoy it all that much. I found the main character quite grating and hard to sympathise with, it felt there wasn't much character building as he made the same mistakes over and over.

I do enjoy Stardew Valley too though! Though I've never gotten up to year 3. I really should...

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
@Jeb_CC
hmmm Bojack Horseman is one of my favourites because it is so dark and I can relate to a few things like his past or with Diane. I do enjoy such dark things.

I never go to any fandoms, so I don't know ^^" but the dark humor in it and just all the strange and wtf moments are absolutely great, IMO.

I am in year ten now :D Have over 400 gaming hours 😅 it is the game I play the most.

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Golden Shield
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I read Warrior cats to my daughter when she was little. Still have a lot of those on the shelf, with original covers. They might even be worth something by now.

Marvel is good too. I've been watching the new Loki, but currently a week behind. I will have to catch up because the spoilers are everywhere.

For authors, there's Terry Pratchett, Discworld, and Jim Butcher, Dresden Files. (Edit: Can't forget The Expanse and Altered Carbon, both of which have very good book series behind them.)

Dr. Who, Star Trek, Star Wars (not the last trilogy which was a total mess, but Mandalorian was good)

For games, I've played some Stardew Valley, but I'm more into Valheim these days. Used to play Ark. I like survival games like The Forest and Green Hell, but I'm not as fond of killing people so I turn that part off. Also started Cozy Grove recently. There's also Don't Starve, and No Man's Sky (in VR).

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Ooh! I’m definitely a warriors fan! 🙀😸
YES! Finally someone else! I'v read almost every book, I just finished reading two (The Broken Code #5 and A Warriors Choice) and my shelf for Warriors is overflowing (it's already 3 rows thick PLUS 26 extra on my kindle). I would say my favourite cat but damn it's hard. If you've read Dawn of the Clans, I love Graywing. I also love Graystripe, Crookedstar, Leafpool, Spiresight, Lionblaze, Ivypool, Firestar (duh), Tawnypelt, Crowfeather, Stormfur, Feathertail and Bristlefrost. And I've probably missed a bunch there, that's just off the top of my head.

I read Warrior cats to my daughter when she was little. Still have a lot of those on the shelf, with original covers. They might even be worth something by now.
Original covers? That's so cool! Some of the warrior books I have on my kindle have original covers but I don't haver any hard-copy books with og covers unless I stole them from the school library.