Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Is anyone else a fan or is it just me?

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I'm a fan of...
  • The Conjuring Universe
  • Insidious
  • Paranormal Activity
And I like Harry Potter. My favorite genre is horror, followed by fantasy, science fiction and mystery.

Frank Poddelka

Pronouns
Masculine
Nice. It's hard to find novels as good as or better than Harry Potter. Personally, my favorite genre of books is gothic, horror, and mystery as well. The best of these are Jane Eyre, Frankenstein, Dracula, The House of the Seven Gables, and the best of Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Collin Doyle, and G. K. Chesterton's detective stories. As a kid, I was really into Goosebumps, LOL, which now gives me goosebumps just thinking about, it was so lame and simple (though there were some pretty disturbing stories).
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and Edgar Allen Poe's short stories were SO good.

Polyphonic Minds

Otherhearted
Plural
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
gay love stories
I do. I would like to find more... I've always had a fondness for mlm stories, but I recently realized it probably has to do with me being a trans mlm. I didn't even know I was trans then. I just was very supportive of it, and I felt very drawn to it.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
i love warrior cats! ive been reading it for a while!
Welcome to the club! Where are you up to in the series? And whose the favourites catracters? (cat characters lol)
4. gay love stories
Yes! BXB especially and I do not know why. I have started reading them less though but still a favourite.

Anyone a fan of Ninja Warrior? (I watch Australian version only but if you watch American still say!) We were actually just on holiday and literally having early dinners so we could watch the grand finale and eating in front of the TV when necessary. We even watched it muted once because the dinner places sound was broken.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
Yes. I have 2 isopod collonies, 9 tarantulas, 1 scorpion, 5 millipedes and 2 mantises as pets.

Dawndust

Pronouns
Feminine
So basically I started this thread because since I've joined Kinmunity I've found that there is actually a bunch of other people that know things I am complete fan of and I wanted to give everyone an opportunity to find other stans so that long needed gossiping can occur. So basically all you have to do is ask 'Is anyone else a fan of (insert movie, tv series, book, book series, whatever) or is it just me? Feel free to answer to people if you are a fan, and lets do some gossiping!

Okay so I want to know:
1. Is any one else a fan of Warriors (book series by Erin Hunter) or is it just me?
2. Does anyone else watch members of the Dream SMP (YouTube or twitch) or is it just me?
I AM ALSO A WARRIORS FAN! I ADORE THOS BOOKS

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I AM ALSO A WARRIORS FAN! I ADORE THOS BOOKS
YES YES YES YES. Have you read Broken Code 5 yet? Number 6 comes out on November 9th. It's ages away! Have you met Fallen Leaves? Mew is a fictive of the Warrior cats cat, Fallen Leaves. We basically turned mews scent rolling thread into a warriors gossip club. It was actually really cool hearing about mews memories of the lake and what it was like in the tunnels and everything.

What Clan would you be in if you had to choose? (This can include Blood Clan, the Sisters, Tribe of Rushing Water etc.)
I would choose Tribe of Rushing Water and be a prey-hunter.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
@magicdoll I have zebra isopods and Porcellio expansus.
Yes, Moonlight, my scorpi, is very cute but very shy. The most I see of it are the claws in the entrance of the hide. At least, it has a nice enclosure to look at, so that I can see something~ xD Moonlight is a asian forest scorpion, Heterometrus cyaneus.

@2-D What kind of tarantula do you have? Aww I would like to have a bearded dragon one day in the future, when I have enough room for an encosure this big.

Last edited: