Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Is anyone else a fan or is it just me?

The Boys

Crow
Therianthrope
Gay Pride
Plural
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
What kind of tarantula do you have? Aww I would like to have a bearded dragon one day in the future, when I have enough room for an encosure this big.
I have a mexican flame knee tarantula (brachypelma auratum). I plan on building Cheeto (my bearded dragon) a bigger enclosure once we move, because he loves to run around and explore. His name is Cheeto because he is bright orange with a little yellow.

CrowLove

Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
They/Them
@2-D Ohh cool. I looked for one of these but coudnt find one. They are so precious.

My females :
Ex Brachypelma Tlitocatl albopilosum - costa rican curly hair
Brachypelma emilia - mexican redleg
Hapalopus colobian large - Pumpkin patch
Caribena versicolor - Antilles pink to
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - green bolltlle blue
Pterinopelma sazimai - iridescent blue

My males :
(I bought most of my Ts as tiny spiderlings, so sadly, I have 2 matured males)
Ex Brachypelma Tlitocatl vagans - mexican red rump
Brachypelma hamorii - mexican orange knee

Unknown gender :
Pterinochilus murinus - Orange baboon tarantula

Thats cute. And a gorgeous color. My Ts and other pets have names too :3 although they all dont care for names.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
Anyone like
Venom
Spider-Man
Antman
Marvel in general?
I think someone already asked this but oh well…
The top three characters are my fav.
Still kinda new to marvel though
I've never watched a single marvel movie in my life (aside from when my sister forced me to watch half of Infinity War part 1) other than Spiderman (which I actually like). But my sister loves Marvel. If I were to pick off the brief interactions I've had with the Marvel Universe, I like Black Widow (because she's badass) and Spiderman (because he's played by Tom Holland who is so cool) and... I dunno his real name but the dude who plays Tony Stark (Robert something?) because his and Spiderman's interactions are hilarious.

CrowLove

Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
They/Them
@2-D thanks :3
When I finally find a new apartment and have more room for myself, I will turn one room into a terraristic room.
Is it hard to find breeders at your place?

The Boys

Crow
Therianthrope
Gay Pride
Plural
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
@2-D thanks :3
When I finally find a new apartment and have more room for myself, I will turn one room into a terraristic room.
Is it hard to find breeders at your place?
I don't know about breeders, but I do know there aren't many places to buy tarantulas. We had to drive into downtown to get to the pet store that sold quite a variety of them.

CrowLove

Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
They/Them
@2-D Pet stores are the worst. Go to breeders online! I ordered most of my pets by well known breeders in the terraristic community online or bought them at terrastic fairs.

The Boys

Crow
Therianthrope
Gay Pride
Plural
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
@2-D Pet stores are the worst. Go to breeders online! I ordered most of my pets by well known breeders in the terraristic community online or bought them at terrastic fairs.
I know pet stores are often bad. The one I got mine from is smaller than like Petco, but could still do better. I will certainly keep this in mind for the future.

CrowLove

Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
They/Them
@2-D When I have the time (more like my mind not freaking out, here are bad things happening with a really bad flood right now in and around my town) I will see if I can find the list of trusty breeders in the US. I had it somewhere.

Anon Vibes

Fictionkin
Polyamorous Pride
Asexual Pride
Plural
Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
custom pronouns
I've never watched a single marvel movie in my life (aside from when my sister forced me to watch half of Infinity War part 1) other than Spiderman (which I actually like). But my sister loves Marvel. If I were to pick off the brief interactions I've had with the Marvel Universe, I like Black Widow (because she's badass) and Spiderman (because he's played by Tom Holland who is so cool) and... I dunno his real name but the dude who plays Tony Stark (Robert something?) because his and Spiderman's interactions are hilarious.
Black widow is a badass lol. The movies are good. I like them.
yes the spider and Iron Man do have fun interactions.
Lol I just watched Venom for the first time yesterday. I fell in love with the characters instantly.
It is weird because I grew up on DC but I think I might like Marvel better.

Anon Vibes

Fictionkin
Polyamorous Pride
Asexual Pride
Plural
Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
custom pronouns
Anyone read the Artemis Fowl book series of the Fowl twins?!
10/10 I fully recommend!
Not the movie though… it’s very inaccurate.
Here is a meme to show how inaccurate it was.

*I did not make this I just found it on Pinterest 📌
6BEA6D5C-2D93-4A0B-9FF3-4E6FFB1B0F63.png