Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Is anyone else a fan or is it just me?

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
Ok since I actually have a million fandoms-
Any one like...

Piggy (Book 1-2, also inspired games)
Roblox (Zombie attack, Piggy, Myth games, Roleplay games, Horse world, I play it all!!)
Roblox Myths (I like the Days union, Grocery gang, Rust_010, G0Z and more, I have a Days union OC named Crazy_Day and a myth of my own called Spiral.)
Bfb (I like a bit of Tpot, I finished ep 1 of Tpot and I watched a bit of like bfdia and bfdi I think? Watched every bfb ep.)
Beastars (I finished season 1 and 2, the main characters are my fave honestly can't choose one, I also like Juno.)
Warriors (I like it a bit, I'm currently on arc 2 Starlight, I don't have a fave character though and I have a lot of OCs.)
South park (Eric, Butters, and Kenny are my fave characters. I haven't watched much of the show, but I am fairly educated.)
Squid game (Death game shiz in general? I love As the gods will to, and the movie Pool which isn't a death game but still rlly cool. I don't have a fave character, well, maybe the police officer guy, forgot his name.)
Eddsworld (who's world is it? Eddsworld! Sorry had to do that, I just like the main guys, no fave. I had an old eddsworld from like 2 years ago named Six, she was Tords older sister and she's still like a small mascot for me online.)
White fang (finished the movie might read the book, funne wolf.)

And def more I forgot to leave in.

DemonicX

Plural
Fictionkin
Warriors (I like it a bit, I'm currently on arc 2 Starlight, I don't have a fave character though and I have a lot of OCs.)

Eddsworld (who's world is it? Eddsworld! Sorry had to do that, I just like the main guys, no fave. I had an old eddsworld from like 2 years ago named Six, she was Tords older sister and she's still like a small mascot for me online.)

Yo, I love these fandoms so much! I have made a few Warriors Oc’s in the past, but sadly I do not have any eddsworld oc’s quite yet!

Nessie97

Fictionkin
Agender Pride
Otherhearted
Otherkin
Furry
Alterhuman
custom pronouns
#1. Is anyone else a fan of the game Phasmophobia?
I've seen people play it along with played minecraft & roblox versions, whenever I can I'm def trying it out.
CARTOONS I GENRAL
Cartoons are great, love me some cartoons.
Gravity Falls
Gravity Falls is amazing, I didn't watch it when it was still going but I did watch it last year two times. Enjoy it a lot.
Eddsworld is great, I'm glad it's back. It's hard to pick favorites but I think my favorite might be Edd.
Warriors is epic, rn I'm on arc 3 book Dark River. I don't read Warriors super often though I do read it on occasions.
Roblox (Zombie attack, Piggy, Myth games, Roleplay games, Horse world, I play it all!!)
Roblox Myths (I like the Days union, Grocery gang, Rust_010, G0Z and more, I have a Days union OC named Crazy_Day and a myth of my own called Spiral.)
I love roblox, I mainly play roleplay games though if I just need to waste some time I'll play obbies and tycoons. I've tried to play piggy but I struggle a lot for some reason.
Roblox Myths are interesting, I've wanted to either do myth hunting or make a myth of my own.

Anyone here like
-The Owl House
-Wings of Fire
-A Hat in Time
-Terraria
-Happy's Humble Burger Farm
-Pokemon
-Five Nights at Freddy's
-The Walten Files
-The Dragon Prince
-SCP
-Trevor Henderson's creatures
-Music by Lemon Demon, Jack Stauber, or Tally Hall

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
I've seen people play it along with played minecraft & roblox versions, whenever I can I'm def trying it out.

Cartoons are great, love me some cartoons.

Gravity Falls is amazing, I didn't watch it when it was still going but I did watch it last year two times. Enjoy it a lot.

Eddsworld is great, I'm glad it's back. It's hard to pick favorites but I think my favorite might be Edd.

Warriors is epic, rn I'm on arc 3 book Dark River. I don't read Warriors super often though I do read it on occasions.

I love roblox, I mainly play roleplay games though if I just need to waste some time I'll play obbies and tycoons. I've tried to play piggy but I struggle a lot for some reason.
Roblox Myths are interesting, I've wanted to either do myth hunting or make a myth of my own.

Anyone here like
-The Owl House
-Wings of Fire
-A Hat in Time
-Terraria
-Happy's Humble Burger Farm
-Pokemon
-Five Nights at Freddy's
-The Walten Files
-The Dragon Prince
-SCP
-Trevor Henderson's creatures
-Music by Lemon Demon, Jack Stauber, or Tally Hall
Myth hunters are jerks, don't get involved.

I'm a myth myself, I could help you start one if you ever plan to.
Post automatically merged:

Myth hunters are jerks, don't get involved.

I'm a myth myself, I could help you start one if you ever plan to.
Ps: do you have a fave yet?

Last edited:

Lusk

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Supporting Angel
Therianthrope
He/Him
Intriguing!

My being a 'fan' usually shifts rapidly from idea to idea, I get bored lingering for too long.
Currently though..

#1. Is anyone else a fan of the game Phasmophobia?
#2. Is anyone else a fan of the TV series Brooklyn 99, Archer, or Rick and Morty? Crude humour is my sustenance heh.
I've played Phasmophobia a couple of times and loved it! Need to get back to it. XD Though, lately I've been very into Control. Just learned a sequel is in the works and can't wait to see it!

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
-SCP
Trevor Henderson's creature
SCP is a big yes from me. I love reading the articles and all the games that have come from it all. I don't think I have a favourite SCP article, there's way too many to choose from!
Trevor Henderson's creatures are also a big thumbs up. I love horror.