Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Is it a fictive thing or is it something else

The Royal System

Fictionkin
Polyamorous Pride
Asexual Pride
Plural
Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Any/All
I often find myself saying things like.
Wow life is low quality rn when my vision is blurry
I don't like this game/level when I am doing something I don't like
Oh man I hate glitching when I have a random body spasms or when i get a specific type of deja vu that I cant remember the name of.

The weird thing is that I don't really play video games.
I enjoy them, but I rarely play them.
Im starting to wonder if maybe I have a game based fictive/alter or if this is stemming from my dissociation/derealization/depersonalization
Any tips or help is needed
-Kirby/zim/raemus
Post automatically merged:

@FoxyAnimations d- do you have any tips?
-Vt

Last edited:

Unpredictable_Day

VIP
Aromantic Pride
Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other Pronouns (see sig)
I experienced something similar. I have refered to myself as we multiple times before, but Im not plural. It could easily be nothing but, it also could. I have no more advice than that, Im sorry.

She/Her
Well, I do not know, it you could really refer to a game based fiction character as you have stated your experience concern at not only games.

Perhaps it is just a thing of processing something. From your OP I see that mostly when things go wrong, you call them "bad". People sometimes do this out of disappointment. Perfectionists sometimes do this because they do not accept any faults of their own. Maybe it is just a side of yours that have to be confronted or accepted as part of yours. We are not all good or bad; we all have both - and that is what we have to go with. When this is known, everybody can decide if working more with the good or the evil side.

Hope I could have been of some service. :)

The Royal System

Fictionkin
Polyamorous Pride
Asexual Pride
Plural
Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Any/All
Well, I do not know, it you could really refer to a game based fiction character as you have stated your experience concern at not only games.

Perhaps it is just a thing of processing something. From your OP I see that mostly when things go wrong, you call them "bad". People sometimes do this out of disappointment. Perfectionists sometimes do this because they do not accept any faults of their own. Maybe it is just a side of yours that have to be confronted or accepted as part of yours. We are not all good or bad; we all have both - and that is what we have to go with. When this is known, everybody can decide if working more with the good or the evil side.

Hope I could have been of some service. :)
Thank you! This is literally so helpful :lovebone:
-Kirby