Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Is it ok if I'm a catgirl kin?

voidkitty

Pronouns
Feminine
Apologies, I'm really new to kin and I don't really know all that much about it >//-//<

I feel like I'm a catgirl, but idk if that's a kin or something else. Like, I call myself a kitty, I sometimes do things related to kitties, but I feel at least somewhat anthro (I don't feel like a full-on housecat, but I still feel some kitty in me).

Am I just a furry, or is this kin valid? Thank u so much in advance!!!! (Apologies if I did a bad job at explaining myself, I'm autistic and I feel like I'm rly bad at wording ;-;)

Addy-River

Pronouns
Feminine
I am also catgirl kin. I've never met another one before. I get phantom ears all the time and sometimes the tail. I take the form of a catgirl in our headspace.