Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Is Water Wet??!!

FoxChi

Pronouns
Neutral
I have heard so many people talk about this, some say its only wet when the water touches something, others say that It is wet, why wouldn't be wet?  what do you think? Is it wet or is it not??

Personally, water is not wet.  It only makes objects wet.  For example, if you were to pour water on your clothes, it would only make the clothes itself wet, not the water. When you say that water is wet, its like saying that air is dry, air is not dry it only makes things dry. Sooooo, water is not wet. 

What ya'll think?

Sapphire

Pronouns
Neutral
Wetness is defined by the presence of water so I'd say it's wet. Pretty much every property other wet things have apply to water.

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
I'd say it's wet.  After all, it's water.  Of course it's wet.  Duh.

Btw, this thread is kind of dumb

Last edited by a moderator:

Catums

Pronouns
Neutral
People: "wow this website is so mature and helpful! I wonder what new info will pop up next?"

This thread: "iS wAtEr WeT?"

FoxChi

Pronouns
Neutral
@Curious Canine @Catums I just died XD    First off, I made this thread bc its a dumb question that people seem to argue about quite often. And second, I mean it is Chit Chat sooo..... since it is not vulgar material, I can post it  😜

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bhiurd

Unverified
Watch the whole video if you can!

TL;DW - water IS wet, because of strong tetrahedral hydrogen bonding - and that's not just from opinion or semantics, that's from science.

Last edited: