It's the little things | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

It's the little things

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaijara, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Kaijara

Kaijara Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Today, I went to the pet store and got a couple things. I spotted a two pack of small rubber chewbones on sale! Now my dog loves these but he won't need two. I have decided to indulge my love of chewing on things and now we are both relaxing and chewing on our new toys XD I love it. I also got myself my first collar and name tag! I figure if I am gonna indulge in my therian side and I think I am wolf, I could see how a collar feels. ( I have always wanted one but social pressure sucks). Just wanted to share.

What little things are fun about being therian for y'all?

• Like Like x 3
  2. AppyHeart

AppyHeart Equus Genus

Bones:
    Ƀ215.41
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I understand the social pressure you mean. The little things that are fun for me are more un natural for public like trying out keychain bits I actually use to feel how a bit would be in my mouth. Other then that I would say big boots! I absolutely LOVE having boots that have a heel but are flat as they touch the ground. I INSTANTLY shift into a heavy draft breed and it feels SOOO natural and fun for me. I end up trotting up and down every aisle if we are in the super market just to get the most out of my shifting. Other then that I'd have to say MINTS I go nutso for them and I am just the sneakiest darn thing in finding them if I know someone might have something of the sort lolol Treats are a big happiness for me lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kaijara

Kaijara Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Oh neat! Do they have actual bits for humans too? And I feel like I have hooves with those kind of boots the way they hit the floor so that makes total sense XD I prefer lighter shoes myself though. Thin sneakers are the bestest, you can feel the ground under your paws. With the mints, thinking back on it I tend to be the same way about meat actually lol if you have beef jerky, slim Jim's, or are cooking a steak you are damn well sharing with me!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Magic

Magic Netflix-blob
    Staff Member Guardian

Bones:
    Ƀ423.60
    Primary Identity:
    Polymorph
    Gah, these are always so hard for me to answer as I am constantly changing :c I have a couple ideas flickering about for what I could say, but, I'm going to choose swimming. I love swimming, and shift every time I get in the water. I have sensitive skin, blond hair that turns green, an injured ankle, and a lack of stamina that makes swimming a challenge- but, I still love it. My favorite probably has to be swimming to the bottom of a pool/ocean, and gliding across the floor with my palms against it. For some reason, it's freakishly comforting/familiar.

• Like Like x 4
  5. AppyHeart

AppyHeart Equus Genus

Bones:
    Ƀ215.41
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    lol! That's awesome! And well they DO but people who DO use them are usually part of the fetish world and I just don't see it that way. But what they make as far as headwear if they use a bit piece and not a gag for fetish I think would be really cool. I believe I was worked a LOT as a horse and I am one of the few who actually like the feel of a bit in my mouth lol :) Oh nice! lolol XD I think there was only one time I cameo shifted into a lion and ate my steak with my bear claws and teeth and ripped the crap out of it. Meat is really good to me, you think I wouldn't like it but my hooman taster budders love it lol I can see why you would go crazy for it lol <3

• Like Like x 2