Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Just any images you like.

She/Her
Long ago, might be 20 years around, someone from an interfaiths forum drew this for me.
The option was: "I draw you how I see you". Unfortunately, it was so long ago, otherwise I would have even credited her name. It was a woman, her initials were RJG and the forum is also gone for some time.
Nevertheless I love the digital drawing she made me and I keep it as she absolutely even managed to capture my color pattern (purple, green, blue and white).
So enjoy as much as I do. :)

WanderingFree.jpg

Akriel Parlaq

Alterhuman
Pansexual Pride
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Other Pronouns (see sig)
A Work Of True Art.jpg
Found this on one of my more recent internet rabbit hole explorations and I love it! Someone humanized all the Ultimate Custom Night characters! I wish I could crop it without getting a super grainy image though

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Not exactly "Fun and Games" but a photographer has clearly captured an underwater rescue. An image speaks a thousand words as they say, and it reminds me of the life saving empathy that humans have for another.