Just here | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Just here

A group for demon resources, support and comparing experiences.

1. Paidia Haidou

Paidia Haidou Hatchling
    The Celestial Realm

Bones:
    Ƀ248.10
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :sleeping:
    My preferred name is Aisa. I share my body with my brother Sammy sometimes. Either way, you can refer to us as a whole as Alice or Alyssa or Paidia... we're not picky.

We are the children of a demon and a theoi. They're both recognizable names from Greek Mythology. I didn't know who my parents were as a child, but they've been around on and off all my life. I never didn't have the ability to talk to spirits, but I tried very hard to deny they were real or else prove they were objectively real throughout my life. I wanted it to be obviously one way or the other. My kin identity is still tied up with my parents, since I don't have an easy word for what I am beyond demon.

As to how my kinself looks, physically my favorite form is a humanoid with dark green skin, some markings on various parts of my body, black forearms and hands with claws, black calves and feet that have two long, pointed toes (not quite cloven hooves, but sort of similar), a black, whip-like tail with a spade at the end, pale, bone-like ram horns that start on my forehead and curls around so that the point rests just next to my jaw and points forwards, demonic wings, and long, slightly wavy hair. My face looks humanoid but I have slightly more pointed teeth than the average human and my eyes have black sclera.

My hair and the irises eyes change colors frequently. I don't know why my eyes change colors, but I know that it's an expression of emotion. My hair changes colors because my mother cursed it to change with my mood as punishment. I frequently went without eating in various ways, so she used my hair to gauge if I was denying myself something. Unfortunately that led to it simply appearing as black (depression or despair) most of the time. Recently it's started changing more often again (according to Mom, who teases me about it when it does).

Besides that form, I also like appearing as a kitsune or simply with a fox tail instead of a demon one, and my wings sometimes appear feathered rather than bat-like/demon-like. I also like appearing as a naga/lamia. Of note, when I appear as a kitsune or lamia, the humanoid part of me looks more human than when I'm in my default form. My skin is typically pale and milky then, and my eyes are closer to a human's. There are a couple of other forms I take, but they aren't ones I like, and I don't take them often. Usually those forms happen when I'm severely angered or feel threatened, and they're difficult to describe so I'm going to skip them.

As to why I'm here... I can understand humans well enough, and relate to them, but I have problems being patient with them. I'm entirely as bad about getting into drama as anyone else, but because of that I avoid it. I'm looking for other beings I can more easily relate to... so I came here.

2. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    @.@ hardcore intro. Of course welcome.

3. Paidia Haidou

Paidia Haidou Hatchling
    The Celestial Realm

Bones:
    Ƀ248.10
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :sleeping:
    Thankies ^_^

4. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
    Your welcome however I think you told me all this already so I personally didn't need to read it.
    :p