Just lookin to make some new friends

Just looking to make some new friends. I used to be on experienceproject but when they shut down I lost my best way to meet other therians and kin. Hoping to make some new friends on here. Msg me or reply if you want to. Peace

Just looking for friends. Fellow wolves is a plus always. But I am pretty chill. I’d like to make some new friends. And I know what you mean about being accepted by places. So many of the forums are more like hate groups unless you fit into a particular set of their rules

Just looking for friends. Fellow wolves is a plus always. But I am pretty chill. I’d like to make some new friends. And I know what you mean about being accepted by places. So many of the forums are more like hate groups unless you fit into a particular set of their rules
It's not so much the rules, it's mostly myself, not being social enough or being very talkative, so they think that I'm not there for them, most cases,

I'll be your friend if you want to,

So what does my new friend do for fun?
Play app games, puzzles, multiplayer online stuff, or browse the internet for info, time to time, getting in touch with nature, well, it's not green were I'm at, lol, Desert in all, always finding very interesting things in the washbeds, why the humans have to dump trash there, it's sad, oh well I joy cleaning up the environment, gives me something to do, also I like spending quality time alone out there at night, nobody around, to hear me howl or communicate with the desert creatures there, I feel so revived, it's so nice,

How about you wants your favorite things or hobbies that you like to do,?

Lol, I like fishing too, it's pain to drive 24 miles to the nearest body of water, but it's worth the trip, I'm not into flirting that much, eh,

Well are you a male or female? Lol and I am a fishing fanatic haha
Which one,. The carnal physical gender, astral projection gender, or spiritual gender which can be anything at any given point, or be none, but if you are asking about my gender in general, male, with a neutral sexuality orientation, yeah I hope that i didn't confuse you,

Well it's getting late in the night, I have to do meditations, clearing out my mind, chakras, that kinda stuff, etc, it's been nice to talking with you, I have to get some sleep when I'm done, see u tomorrow, friend, oh by the way I'm a kitsune, a fox Spirit, if you didn't know, see u later,

Hi, sorry I'm late, bad cell signal, I'm still here, hanging out around town, doing errands, what not, it's going to be a hot day , idk, around 100 degrees,

Gryff

Uber-Geek Fauntaur
Welcome to the place. You'll find people here are generally quite friendly, so you'll have no trouble making friends, as you can see. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to chat.

Just looking to make some new friends. I used to be on experienceproject but when they shut down I lost my best way to meet other therians and kin. Hoping to make some new friends on here. Msg me or reply if you want to. Peace
Hello, this is my first time here. I'd be more than glad to be a friend. I'm not a wolf. I hope that's alright.