Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

❤♡ Kin and therian aesthetics thread ♡❤

Cottontail

Pronouns
She/Her

viridity

Pronouns
He/Him
I used to make aesthetics a lot in middle school, heres two of them. The other two weren't made as a collage but as a tumblr post. I might make it into one to post here. 

Here's Kankri Vantas:

e051ad8b-c2b5-4b74-b312-a04c1afc2944.jpg

Not really kin but it's an aesthetic. of myself... Well my 8th grade self:

33ddc864-2028-4895-a901-f76c1f918408.jpg

Here we go, this is an old one too. Here is an angelkin aesthetic I made a while back,

BeFunky-collage.jpg

Kara

Shadow Dog
Pronouns
They/Them
I started a board on pinterest of pictures that remind me of my elf kintype/elf life! Mostly to connect with that side of me more and try to figure out some things about that life, because I feel like all I really know for sure is that some visual things are EXTREMELY familiar. This board isn't 100% just extreme feely stuff, some of it is just "ooh this looks kinda familar/invokes strong emotions that may not be remembrance" and I add it anyways, haha. Feel free to check it out 😄 Would love to see if anyone can relate to feeling a connection with these images!

https://pin.it/1Lk3DLB

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other (see signature)
Aight guess im the only fictionkin here pft.
Piggy cursed images are kind of weirdcore, which is an aesthetic, so I'll post some here as I don't have any aesthetic edits of piggy characters.

755.jpg
Rash n Kitty
Untitled4_20210827170406.png
Gb Foxy
downloadfile.jpg
M I N I T O O N