Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

❤♡ Kintype and otherkin memes thread ♡❤

Effervescent-Daydream

Pronouns
Feminine
Hello! ^-^ Are you a meme queen/king looking for relatable otherkin/therian memes? Well so am I! So drop some in the comments! Alternatively, drop animal memes in general that people of your or someone else's kintype can relate too! I'll start!

Me when I awakened: 

Last edited by a moderator:

Cipher

Elder
Pronouns
Feminine
The angelkin community is like the king of quality memes and ridiculous drama, if I do say so myself. Fallen angel memes take the cake for me, though.

edit this.png

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
Not the funniest but very relatable.  Here you go.

side note, wouldn’t this thread make more sense under the “fun and games” section?

WitchImage

Pronouns
I just really love when people can't tell coyotes from dogs or wolves, honestly...sy3iquz7yesz.jpg

(That's actually a joke but, with what I've seen of people thinking coyotes are dogs and trying to get them in their car irl...I wouldn't doubt if someone tried)