• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

KM 3.0 Beta

We are testing a beta version of Kinmunity. The site is not yet finished/complete. Please be patient while we finish the site - we figured we would best open so users could at least communicate and explore!

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
VIP
Having not had a lot of spare time to be present here, seeing the changes was a fair amount startling. What is more surprising is that so much of the previous site has carried over so well. I look forward to seeing previous features return on top of the new ones.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
VIP
A suggestion for the future, since the changes are in the beta stages at the moment, is to allow users who have no warnings or strikes against their accounts to edit posts indefinitely rather than whatever the current internal timer is. There is nothing that annoys me more than having had to write a forum response on a mobile device and some accidental misspelling or unintended punctuation sneaks in that I did not see scanning through it at the time, only to then read back a day later and find it now never can be removed. I am fairly certain on the previous forum this was possible as I made quite a few revisions of that variety if I recall correctly.

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Limits on editing time have always been a thing on KM, although I think in the past there were things which extended it (gold and silver VIP I believe). So perhaps that's something to consider again. :)