*goes fast*
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 10, 2018
Bones
🦴369.52BN
Pronouns
Feminine
We are testing a beta version of Kinmunity. The site is not yet finished/complete. Please be patient while we finish the site - we figured we would best open so users could at least communicate and explore!

Reactions: 2 users

Dinocanid

Apr 19, 2020
Bones
🦴7.38BN
Pronouns
Masculine
I know you said it's incomplete, but will the theme (or a new one) be returning as well? To be completely honest, it currently looks kind of default

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
VIP
May 21, 2019
Bones
🦴78.90BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Having not had a lot of spare time to be present here, seeing the changes was a fair amount startling. What is more surprising is that so much of the previous site has carried over so well. I look forward to seeing previous features return on top of the new ones.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
VIP
May 21, 2019
Bones
🦴78.90BN
Pronouns
Masculine
A suggestion for the future, since the changes are in the beta stages at the moment, is to allow users who have no warnings or strikes against their accounts to edit posts indefinitely rather than whatever the current internal timer is. There is nothing that annoys me more than having had to write a forum response on a mobile device and some accidental misspelling or unintended punctuation sneaks in that I did not see scanning through it at the time, only to then read back a day later and find it now never can be removed. I am fairly certain on the previous forum this was possible as I made quite a few revisions of that variety if I recall correctly.

Reactions: 1 users

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Nov 8, 2018
Bones
🦴7.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Limits on editing time have always been a thing on KM, although I think in the past there were things which extended it (gold and silver VIP I believe). So perhaps that's something to consider again. :)

Reactions: 1 user