Laufey and Lazarus

A haven for thoughtforms and hosts alike

1. Laufey

Laufey Weaver of Worlds
    The Celestial Realm

Jul 12, 2015
    Voice Key
    Primary Identity:
    You've probably seen me around in chat or elsewhere. I go by Laufey here and have been in the otherkin community since later 2015. However, I have been dealing with a multitude of things since my inital awakening in 1992.

See, I used to not be alone in my body. There was another voice who I later discovered went by the name of Lilith. I believe that she was born here with me, although I have yet to figure out why. I first remember hearing her when I was 6ish but she became more prevalent as I got older.

I never used to know how to "hold my mental space" as it were, so when Lilith fronted I thought it was all good. Except it wasn't because Lilith wanted the body for herself and began to try and lock me away.

This back and forth happened for years until around 2003 when I overtook her so forcefully that I locked her away. Later on, I ended up destroying her for good.

In 2004 was when I met my once close close friend, Reina, who helped open my eyes to the complex astral situation around me. It was also when I met Lazarus.

I remember this moment clearly, I saw him standing on top of a building at my high school. His blonde hair had streaks of vibrant red in it and he was dressed like he had been travelling for a long time. Our eyes met and he smiled at me; I was hit with a sudden "I KNOW you" feel that was so strong that I could do nothing else but stare at him.

We talked for hours that night and I made the decision to let him in.

I too remember that night. I have been with Laufey before this life she is in currently and I have no plans of leaving. During those turbulent times I fronted for days on end while Laufey was away across the Veil...well, that's her story to tell if she wishes.

I was not sure about this group because I am not a thoughtform; I am my own person. I have my own duties to attend which is why I am not always present. However, my loyalty and honor will forever lie with Her.

Please forgive my formality; it is a hard habit to break.

Anyway, thats us, in a nutshell.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    Staff Member Guardian VIP Thoughtform Haven

May 16, 2015
    Background Key
    Primary Identity:
    I share your views on being here or not, as I too have my own life in my own world. But either way, it's fascinating to see the many minds at work, the differing opinions. Yes, it could have been worded more clearly, but to my best guess it was a catch all situation, how best to include all of those, more of a community within a community. Not to include or discourage anyone any different from another. In some debates, due to most soulbonds being created by an author, then yes they are termed as thoughtforms, which is where I think the general thought comes across more heavily.

I'm being ganged up on here, help.

In all seriousness, I apologise for making it feel like 'oh I'm not/I don't have a thoughtform, I can't join', which is why it's always kept the additional line of curiosity, even the old one did. I should know because Kyoko's right in how that happened, but then before her I also had a look into tulpamancy myself and all that jazz.

Either way, it's nice to know you both a bit more.
    • Like Like x 1