League Of Legends | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

League Of Legends

A group for gamers to know eachother, so we could play any kind of game together!

1. Paniczoure

Paniczoure The White-Furred Artist
    Staff Member Guardian

Bright PhilterTransparent PhilterVanishing PhilterSilver Otherkin HeptagramSilver Theta DeltaWuffy
    Bones:
    Ƀ125.94
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :)
    As one of the most popular MOBA out there, I'm sure a lot of people play it. If so, I want to ask about that: Your favorite champs, your favorite game modes, and every extra thing you may want to say.

Me, I have two accounts, my most active is the LAN one.
    I have already put the names in the Account! thread.
    I main support, rarely play mid and top.
    I usually use Lulu, Leona, Nauti, Nami as supps.
    In mid I use Ezreal.
    And in top I use Volibear.

I like URF, Nexus Siege, ARAM(?),

2. Allos

Allos Muddy Dragon of the Swamp
    Staff Member Community Manager Elder VIP Swamp Lurker

Midnight Neon PhilterBold PhilterMud PhilterVanishing PhilterGold VIP - One Year SubscriptionBronze Dragon CoinSilver Dragon CoinGold Dragon CoinBlack DragonFerocious Obsidian DragonGrey Raptor
    Bones:
    Ƀ2.75
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    Accounts on EUW, so annoying here <.<
    Favourite champ is Kog'maw
    main role is mid, but usually play anything.
    Mostly play Kog, Azir, Aurelian Sol, Kassadin, Renekton, Shyvana, Rammus that about covers all the roles lol
    Mostly play ARAM and the featured game modes nowadays though.

3. TimelordVictorious

TimelordVictorious ໒( ͡ᵔ ▾ ͡ᵔ )७
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ89.92
    Primary Identity:
    Questioning
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    My favorite champ is Janna, because she was my first main. I call her "queen of disengage". I main support and adc, but I also play mid. I have no idea how the jungle even works and I have like two champs that I can play top. I just never got into those roles. Right now, I mostly play Sona, Nami and Raka as support and Ashe as adc. I like playing regular draft pick and ARAM.

I also watch the pros from time to time, mostly EU and worlds. Didn't get to watch the playoffs yet for the summer season, so shhhhh. No spoilers. My favorite team is Fnatic, but I also have a soft spot for UoL because they're fun to watch. I actually own a mouse pad signed by xPeke. :biggrin:

Anyway, my account is on the NA server. Don't think I've written it anywhere here before. If you wanna add me, just send me a PM and we can trade account names.

4. Oukami_Klimt

Oukami_Klimt Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ239.26
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    EuW, main Jungle.(acctually fill currently)
    Love Rek'sai, but I kinda suck with her since a few patches now. She should be op, but I just don't seem to find it.
    Sticking mostly to Wukong, Malph and Shen.
    Secondary support (Got my Level 5 Leona for a reason) and Top.
    Nautilus works awesome for support (I'm generally more on the tanky end of champs), Illaoi, Shen and Irelia are nice for Top, if they happen to be not banned for once, that is.

I don't adc. Period. If you want to win, you don't put me on adc.
    For mid I often go with Vlad, Liss, Aniv or Ahri. LeBlanc if I feel like it. Since i mostly play with main midlaners anyways, I usually don't face that problem tho =)

Currently crawling out out elohell, fighting my way back to Gold. Feel free to msg me if you are in for a good ranked. (ADC's preferred. so hard to find good ones these days... )

p.s. Got an account on NA too, but it's low, like level 3 or something.

#4 Oukami_Klimt, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016