In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:
1. I'm autistic! Not many people can tell (So I've been told) but I'm very proud of it.
2. I absolutely ADORE doing theatre! I've only ever been in musicals, but I hope to do some normal plays sometime! I'm currently in a production of Shrek: the Musical.
3. I'm part of something called the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). Basically, we go around doing medieval things! In fact, I have my Award of Arms (AoA) which makes me a Lord, so my full SCA name is Lord Benjamin Carver. (That's not my real last name tho lol)
4. I've won an award for my writing before!
5. I finished Einstein's Fish Riddle in 31 minutes! [Link is a link to the puzzle]
I got 9:12!Ok if we're posting more than once lets see if I can think of some others. :blepj:
1. I've been in the therian community 19 years.
2. I also hold animist-like beliefs.
3. I'm a follower of Tymora. Yeah, the Goddess from D&D forgotten realms.
4. I have a slight obsession with orchids, house plants in general also but the majority of my collection are orchids.
5. I followed @beanjamoose's link to that puzzle and "Congratulations, you win! You finished the game in 00:09:43."
I'm 17 and still don't know so it's fine1. I found out yesterday that i'm hypoglycemic
2. I plan to start a therian youtube channel
3. I've been a therian for around 3 years and started off as one of those annoying 13 y/o wolf kids that thought they knew everything about therianthropy
4. I have horrible social anxiety
5. I'm 16 and only just now learning to drive :'3
Saaaameeee omg! This is a big part of the reason I don't want kids, the entire process just rubs me the wrong way. Getting pregnant, being pregnant and everything that comes with it, having the baby, being a parent.... nooooooo omg3. I'm absolutely, positively, irrationally HORRIFIED of pregnancy. I'm trying to fix that. Having this fear is not fun. (And yet, I'm also morbidly fascinated. I read about pregnancy a lot for someone who is so horrified by it. It's like someone who can't stop looking at gore, despite it giving them bad nightmares.)
Me too. Gosh, I am awful for this. I don't even want to attempt to count how many tabs I have open... I usually have multiple chrome windows open each with too many tabs as well. Heh. I got the tab wrangler extension once but ended up scrapping it because I got annoyed when it closed the tabs and I'd just reopen them and lock them and... well then that just defeated the whole point. :blepj:5. At any given moment, I have too many Chrome tabs open.
I'm up to 11 at the moment!Me too. Gosh, I am awful for this. I don't even want to attempt to count how many tabs I have open... I usually have multiple chrome windows open each with too many tabs as well. Heh. I got the tab wrangler extension once but ended up scrapping it because I got annoyed when it closed the tabs and I'd just reopen them and lock them and... well then that just defeated the whole point. :blepj:
I have up to 5. That's it, with rare exceptions for intensive projects.Haha I am the polar opposite of that! I hate having more than two tabs open... makes me feel like I should be Working On Something (since the only time I really have 3+ tabs open is when I'm doing research projects). All extraneous tabs shall be yote.
Names are pretty powerful in the spirit world so you shouldn't give out spirits names like that, i'm telling you because i also have spirit friends and id hate to see them get hurt. Please be careful1.Most of you already know but I am diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder, ADHD, and PTSD. Though, lately I’ve been learning to manage it better!
2.I have an astral guardian, who I speak with, named Prince Alaphraxxas, who’s name means “alpha draconian nexus”. He speaks with me on the daily and we communicate through a form of possession, though my body is still getting used to it.
3.One if my best draconic friends is Lugia, though he’s not a fictive! He was alive and well long before Pokémon was ever created, yet he had no part in its making. I have a theory he came to me in the form of the fictional species of Lugia!
4.I have been institutionalized in a mental hospital before, and was there for about a month, and that was three years ago.
5.I have a lot of extensive knowledge on my own spirituality and how to help others with discovering themselves and the general history behind our respective identities. I do my best to help the community any way I can! ^.=.*
1. i sleep too much. i've slept for 16 hours at a time. usually if i don't force myself to wake up early i'll sleep during the day too.1. I'm intimidated by people who are barely above my height, so like 1 or 2 inches taller than me, but people who are significantly taller than me I don't really mind.
2. I'm intimidated by melanistic creatures except for small cats, big dogs (but not big cats or small dogs???), and Night Furies. For everything else though, I get nervous and it sorta triggers my fight or flight response.
3. I'm a war fanatic! I really find anything war-related very, very interesting and I hope to join the army someday, even if I just end up cleaning up the bases instead of fighting like everyone else. One of my all-time favorite movies is Hacksaw Ridge which is based off an actual true story of some guy who joined the army but refused to pick up a gun, so he risked his life in war being a medic and saving lives. It's absolutely beautiful and I couldn't recommend it enough.
4. I'm not a very spiritual person, but Dee believes we had past lives and our soul is nearly as old as time itself (which people in our life agree with us on), and lived in some of the darkest periods in history and tend to be on the "wrong side" of things (depending on how you look at it). I remember being a pirate, living as a plague doctor, and suffering through many wars, among other things.
5. I'm a vulture (as in, Vulture Culture) and have a few pieces of taxidermy and other animal remains. I hope to go hunting soon for the first time and eventually work on my love of bushcraft. I also study prehistoric life in my free time and wish to go fossil hunting one of these days (the state I live in used to be a marshland in prehistoric times before it dried out in some way, it left many fossils of plants and small marshy organisms but no dinosaurs).