Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Let's all get to know each other better! Drop 5 fun facts about yourself!

SorenLynik

Pronouns
1. I used to be a skateboarder, fencer and rugby player with a promising career in any of them but a bad skateboarding accident had me fall out of all 3 possible futures. 

2. I Co Own a moderately big Pokemon RP server (150+ members) over on Discord

3. Tryna break into show business, specifically music

4. Was in a few scenes in Got and Vikings

5. I work 70-80 hours a week between 3 jobs

Fenris

Pronouns
1. I was born in Wales but can only speak basic Welsh due to a lack of language schools in my area growing up. I still want to learn though!

2. I work as a freelance anthro/animal artist

3. I own three snakes, a leopard gecko, a hamster and a cat

4. I used to work as a taxidermist and I'd like to get back into it sometime

5. I really like playing hunting sim games (namely theHunter games) as they allow me to express hunting behaviours without harming irl animals

anxhkat

Pronouns
Masculine
1. I have had natural biokinesis (change of eye color) since birth! My eyes are usually brown, but they tend to turn more green when I feel strong emotion!

2. I identify as Bisexual!

3. I’ve been a guitarist for 4 years.

4. My favorite superhero now is Gwenpool, but when I was little, it was Spider-Man!

5. I learned to read when I was 2.

Pronouns
Feminine
1. I have an Indian ringneck parakeet named Kiwi (she just celebrated her 5th birthday last month, her birthday cake was a blueberry muffin)

2. I'm vegan and have been for 2.5 years

3. I'm a Kemetic witch

4. Before the pandemic, I volunteered weekly at my local game store to teach children the Pokemon trading card game

5. I'm a furry and recently finished making my own fursuit (a gryphon, the one that inspired my username)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pronouns
Neutral
1) I'm part of a DID system. I'm not too common of an alter who fronts, but I still do. It's semi-common. There are 19 of us right now, but our numbers are subject to fluctuate. In the system, my name's Alan and I'm using He/Him, but it's not right anymore. I haven't really told them about questioning if I am human, but I have mentioned how I'm questioning my gender/sexuality.

2) I'm HUGE into the internet, I'm always on it (until I get tired of it, of course). When I'm not on my devices, I'm listening to jazz, smooth blues, electro swing and many other similar genres. I also enjoy hoodie collecting. I wear hoodie 24/7/365.

3) I'm Maverique and Sapiosexual. Maverique is off the gender binary, but there is still a gender. Sapiosexual is the primary attraction to smarts. I'm questioning my second underlying gender/sexuality as of current.

4) I'm questioning my kintype. I'd been calling myself F2M for a while, then my male gender got stripped away after a bad event, so now i feel I am most connected to technology (techkin, I think?) and that it's somehow a part of me. Now I'm using It as a pronoun (on here), to try it out. I'm not familiar with kin or otherkin, the experience is new for me. 

5) I'm a native Jamaican and I was brought to America when I was 3. I honestly miss Jamaica. They were very friendly there. I never learned what my name was in Jamaica, it got changed when I got brought here to "Reba." My adoptive parent didn't want me to know I was from there originally, but I found out and they kicked me out for that and for being male (at the time). I spent about 4 years on the streets, some of that in a treehouse with complete strangers, all LGBTQ+.

*Additional, I know 6 wasn't necessary.*

6) I have Alice in Wonderland Syndrome and I hallucinate. AIW is a disorder in which at random times, the brain will start perceiving the environment around you to warp, grow, shrink, change colors, and more. It gets even WORSE when I take drugs and/or alcohol. It's like having a war with myself, happiness vs. confusion. AIW is actually pretty rare, believe it or not.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
1). I lived the majority of my adult life at night and was most accustomed to being around and awake at night.

2). I am a twice over marksman.

3). I am largely self-taught in many disciplines and generally my personal education has been enough to get me more professional access than my formal education.

4). I have had several near-death experiences and all of them were truly awesome in the historic sense of the word; both great and terrible.

5). I apparently sound exactly as what people imagine a great cat to sound like. Regularly it is a major point of interest, my capacity for, style of, and voice itself.

Igel

Otherhearted
Therianthrope
Otherkin
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Plural
Pronouns
Feminine
1. I'm the host of a huge soulbonding system.  There's 31 members right now.  I've been a soulbonder since I was six and I love it.

2. I'm engaged to one of my system members.  He asked me in November and I said yes. :3  We'd been in a serious relationship for five years at that point.

3. I'm a pantheist pagan who's settled on Germanic Wicca as my spiritual path.  I've got a patron deity and everything.  I'm an eclectic baby witch.  Right now I'm focusing on candle and green magick and exploring everything else.

4. I'm autisic.  I've got a nasty case of PTSD and also suffer from depression, general anxiety, social anxiety disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder.  I have a lot of panic attacks.  Fun times.

5. I have a cat.  His name is Meow-Meows.  He's a spoiled brat.  And I have no one but myself to blame. -_-.

Snowshoe

Pronouns
Feminine
It has been a year since I gave my 5 funfacts, it is about time I leave some more.

6. I have had so many medical issues in the past year that I'm basically just waiting for my entire body to go. 

7. I havn't been quarantined because I'm an essential worker, and my fiancee hates me for it. She is going stir crazy at home. At least we got a dog to take care of so she has something to do.

8. I am a furry. I make furry art and enjoy furry media. Beastars is the first manga I've read since high school.

9. I have always been a huge warrior cats fan even though I havn't read any of the new books, I dropped off in the middle of the fourth series. Oopsie! 

10. Pretty much the only things I draw now a days are my fiancee's OCs. I love her characters and stories. She is a writer and is damn good at it. 

selil

Pronouns
Masculine
1. i've been other-hearted ever since i could remember

2. i suffer from depression and anxiety 

3. i'm wiccan and an active practitioner of witchcraft

4. nature is my main temple

5. i often wake up howling and/or screaming due to constant nightmares

D

Deleted member 55635

Unverified
1. I am a Theistic Luciferian witch and I practice demonolatry. I feel the most in control of my life I've ever felt at this point.

2. I am a devotee and godspouse to Lucifer. Very much in love. 

3. I want to be a novelist and release the series I've been building in my head my whole life, then hopefully adapt it to animation form myself before I die.

4. I love FanFiction.

5. I listen to a lot of different genres of music, but I am primarily a metalhead. My goal is to one day git gud enough to ace both Messiah-era Candlemass and the Hunchback of Notre Dame musical soundtrack, but first my gender dysphoria has to be silent so I can sing without feeling invalid. It has actually stopped me from singing much at all for years, until 2020. In coming to appreciate more male singers who can reach high notes, however, I'm starting to feel a lot better about my voice even if being pre-transition it's not where I want it.

FoxyAnimations

Otherhearted
Shadow Dog
Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
1: I consider myself a HUGE part of the Nostalgia and Nostalgia chaser communities.
2: I am heavily obsessed with Piggy, Warriors, Squid Game, and Bfb. Love a bit of Beastars, Eddsworld, MCYT, and South park.
3: I have been in the LGBT community ever since 2019. I was bisexual at the time without knowing, because I didn't know it existed.
4: I recall Warriors being the first fandom I joined.
5: I like reading, art, and animation. I read the Warriors series (also reading a book called Rain Reign I think), animate Piggy animation memes and use to do it 24/7, and drawn my whole life, but took it seriously in 2016-2017.
6: It seems invisible online, but I indeed have anger issues
7: Mapleshade, Goosefeather, Bluestar, Sunfall, Snowfur, Thistleclaw, Ravenpaw, and Moonflower are my fave Warrior characters.
8: I don't have a fave Piggy character. But I do like my fictotype, as in his story. Clowny, Bunny, Doggy, and others are cool.
9: I use to be super super obsessed with South park, I liked Eric, Kenny, Tweek, Craig, and Butters at the time. I plan on getting back into it.
10: been in the otherkin community since recently in 2021, been in the furry community since 2019.
11: purple, grey, black, white, orange and blue gray are nice colors.
12: I legally can not draw on paper. /J
13: I like writing, if it isn't obvious.
14: I had a near death experience at a very young age. 5 or 6. I was going to my cousins, and we decided to sleep over at another individuals house, also a cousin, for a birthday. I begged to go to my cousins house because that over individual was super rude. I was close to going to convincing them, but they just said no. Found in the morning that the house burned overnight. If I actually convinced them, we would have perished.

Last edited:
Pronouns
Masculine
Fun facts, cause I usually give really depressing ones (this is good practice).
- My favorite places are forest waterfalls and rapids
- My favorite old movies are Fiddler on Roof, Titanic, Forrest Gump, Gone with Wind
- Favorite modern movies are (clearly) Marvel, Amazing Spiderman, Greatest Showman, Transformers, Narnia(?), Lord of the Rings, Hacksaw Ridge, Second Hand Lions, My Dog Skip, Where Red Fern Grows (I and II); into Flash and Lucifer as well
- I like reading and music as much as movie watching: all kinds of genres
- Finally, I love seafood; or just anything sea; reminds me of home

Drakmanka

Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
Ooohh, fun facts you say? Let's go!

1. I love drawing, though I seldom do it because I tend to get super impatient with my art. I have to be really engaged with a drawing to actually finish it.
2. I also love writing. However, unlike drawing I have immense stores of patience for it and have written literally gigabytes worth of stories. Currently working on something to publish in fact!
3. Swimming has been my favorite form of exercise since I was a little kid. I figured out really quickly that swimming felt a lot like flying. This was over 10 years before I awakened as Otherkin.
4. I love animals and if I had my way (and the money to do it) my entire house would be a zoo of cages, terrariums, aquariums, and pet supplies. Instead, I settle for one aquarium, a cat, and some rats.
5. It's one of my dreams to someday become a pilot. I've only gotten to fly in a small aircraft once so far (darn Covid), but it was incredibly fun. Very different from flying as my dragonself, but fun nevertheless.

howk

Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
1. I have no idea what my place is in life or where I'm going in it, absolutely none. But that doesn't scare me, I'm not scared of anything—not even ghosts!
2. My favourite weather is grey skies, completely grey or white.
3. I sleep a lot, and regularly have lucid dreams.
4. I've forgotten how dull human teeth are enough times to chip my teeth.
5. I have no plans of having a relationship, I don't have the desire for close company and certainly not romance.

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
1. I am a huge daydreamer. A lot of them have to do with visiting fantasy world.

2. I dislike wearing jewelry or any kind of accessory. The most I can have it on is a day. Then it either gets put away forever or dismantled for projects.

3. I love crystals, gemstones, and glass. Basically anything that allows light to pass through it. Except plastic. Heck, I can get memorized by a bowl of water or a dab of clear glue. The way the light dances is just beautiful.

4. I love starring up at the sky, whether night or day. Especially when there is a storm coming. The feeling of a storm is so thrilling.

5. I used to draw a whole bunch. From animals, humans, creature, and mechanical beings. That was six years ago. Now I feel like I have lost the inspiration to draw. I'm pretty sure if I were to pickup my pencil again, the drawing will look horrible. My past drawings were decent enough, but it was obvious I needed more practice.

FoxyAnimations

Otherhearted
Shadow Dog
Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
1. I am a huge daydreamer. A lot of them have to do with visiting fantasy world.

2. I dislike wearing jewelry or any kind of accessory. The most I can have it on is a day. Then it either gets put away forever or dismantled for projects.

3. I love crystals, gemstones, and glass. Basically anything that allows light to pass through it. Except plastic. Heck, I can get memorized by a bowl of water or a dab of clear glue. The way the light dances is just beautiful.

4. I love starring up at the sky, whether night or day. Especially when there is a storm coming. The feeling of a storm is so thrilling.

5. I used to draw a whole bunch. From animals, humans, creature, and mechanical beings. That was six years ago. Now I feel like I have lost the inspiration to draw. I'm pretty sure if I were to pickup my pencil again, the drawing will look horrible. My past drawings were decent enough, but it was obvious I needed more practice.
I am a big daydreamer as well! It's very fun day dreaming, and visualizing. You can just escape the real world and let your brain go wild.

PonyElf

Pronouns
Feminine
New here so will do this as way of introduction. I hope I will be accepted here.

1. I'm definitely elfkin. Kinda saw it as alien in the past due to past memories but elf feels right. Perhaps elf from elsewhere.

2. I love role-playing and Dungeons and Dragons. Gives me a chance to let me inner self out.

3. In love horses and have two of my own

4. I love the forrest and streams. Waterfalls and swimming holes. Hunting and survival skills. Anything in the forest away from most of society. I'm not great with people.

5. I'm a Trekkie.

Golma

Pronouns
Neutral
1. I broke my left femor 19 years ago when falling from a bike.

2. I broke my right femor 6 years ago by running into a tram.

3. I feel highly unconfortable when being touched.

4. I like to walk on my pads.

5. I tend to emphasise with cybernetic or robotic things like the borg, robo cop and also the cylon centurion. They are for me total cute I would even adop one as pet.

PonyElf

Pronouns
Feminine
Today's five facts
1. I have 7 dogs and four cats
2. I like sushi
3. I am writing a fantasy book and I fantasize most of my writing before I write it.
4. I have PTSD, anxiety, and depression...part of it from childhood and part from the military.
5. I have dark personas in my system but I don't hate it. They are protectors.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
#1. I can type 120 words per minute with a 96% accuracy rate.
#2. The first video games I got into were Quake III and Half Life 2.
#3. I could fit inside my highschool locker. I wasn't being bullied, I just wanted to see if I could fit or not.
#4. I've been in a long distance relationship for a few years now. We live on polar opposite sides of the world.
#5. I've known I was aro and ace since I was quite young but only accepted my aplatonic part till recently.