Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Let's write a story!

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
So what happens is I write a sentence, and then you guys have got to continue the story. e.g. I might write 'One day I was sitting on my balcony' and then the next person might write 'when Earth exploded', the next person might continue 'I was blasted out my seat where I flew into the clouds and then landed on one', next person 'where I met my Fairy Godmother', and so on.
It doesn't have to make sense and you can write a couple of sentences or leave sentence unfinished for the next person to complete!

My sentence/s: I awoke with a start, excitement filling me as I realised that it was was the weekend! But then I remembered. It was Saturday, the day I was going to fight..

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
...the angel that pretended to be a light being and radiated beauty and love, but was actually evil because it encouraged humans to deny their dark side. Many humans felt they were safe in a world of love, but once the economy collapsed, they experienced hunger, thirst, diseases, loss and pain. Soon their dark side came forward as they attacked eachother in the fight for survival. While the evil shining one laughed, then showed himself to millions of desparate humans and said: "Remember what good I have brought you? Follow me, the strong man, and we will find the criminals who brought these plagues over us! They are among you, hiding in the shadows! Let's separate the wheat from the chaff!". The masses rejoiced loudly. But not me. Having just seen this on television, I knew this glittering, smiling monster had to be stopped. Rebellion was my duty now, so I put on my clothes, took my backpack full of weapons, and headed to...

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
the all holy Walmart. there I raced to the sauce isle, almost knocking over an elderly lady, and grabbed as much hot sauce as I could find. Now all I needed was a weapon that could fire the hot sauce at the speed of light. But racing back to the checkout the hot sauce was too expensive for a broke collage student like me! I needed help. And that's when I saw...

2-D

Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
Danny Devito. He is in a clown outfit. I knew he would make an amazing ally for my cause.

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
"Danny!" I yell to get his attention, racing towards him when suddenly I am slammed into a wall, my ribs are breaking buy vision going black. The last thing I see is the blood red eyes and the pure white fangs before I drift into nothingness.

I awake to a red nose in my face.
"Danny!" I gasp, "What are you doing here?"
"Oh (insert name), don't you know?" he says, his tone surprisingly calm in spite of what his future held. "Where here to die."

2-D

Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
I stumble backwards in surprise, almost falling onto a shelf of cheap, expired breakfast cereal. "What do you mean!? And how do you know my name?" I exclaim in confusion.

Danny looks around, making sure no one is in the isle with us. He then leans in and says in a hushed voice, "They want us dead. You, (insert name), are the one I chose to help me save the world. We don't have much time. I need you to come with me. Put on this disguise."

He hands me a clown costume from His comically small pocket, shoes and everything. I decline, and I do not question how it fit in there, or where it came from. He gives me a look, but I cannot tell exactly what He is feeling.

He begins to whisper shout in His Danny Devito voice. "God damn it, do you think anyone's gonna be suspicious of a clown in these times? Who'll take us seriously now? That's exactly why I am dressed this way. No one could recognize me if they tried."