Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Looking to Speak with Otherkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ew1200

She/Her
HI! I am a journalist in talks with a publication to write a piece on Otherkin.

I feel very drawn to telling this story and hope to move away from the sensationalistic representation of Otherkin frequently found in a lot of mass media.

I am still at the research stage and am enjoying the process of learning about Otherkin very much.

If anyone would be interested in speaking with me about their Otherkin experiences, I would appreciate it. Please DM me or post below, and I will follow up.

I won't necessarily quote you in my piece (and wouldn't do so without your permission anyway.)

My articles have appeared in Vice, Radii China, PRI's The World, Ozy, and the China Channel of the LA Review of Books.

Let me know if you have any questions.

All Best, EW

** I apologize if this isn't allowed. I looked at the rules of the board and found nothing about requests for interviews. If this isn't allowed, I apologize.

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
I fall under the Otherkin umbrella term, being conceptkin and fictionkin. My fictotypes are two anthro animals and something else hard to explain.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Aromantic Pride
Therianthrope
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
I would be interested! But I'll reference @Naia , she would be the best person to OK this or not. We've had a bad rap from media before so we're a bit cautious unfortunately.

Clickybou

VIP
They/Them
I'd certainly be down to answer some questions if this is approved! I'm an adult who's been in the community for roughly 6 years now.
I may have some questions for you beforehand, though.

Looking forward to it,

Click

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
VIP
Gay Pride
Transgender Pride
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
He/Him
If you would like to open an official request for this sort of thing, please open a ticket using Help & Support. I am going to lock this thread for now however.

1640804238961.png

Status
Not open for further replies.