Members getting postcounts from fun and games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunastreDraconis

Celestial Draconian Queen 🌔
Jan 8, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Greetings! I noticed that some members may be getting their post count higher by posting in the fun and games thread! (I don’t mean to bash the thread it really is fun and good!). I feel like that goes against how a member should advance on the site and in the community! Posting quality content, art, good advice and teachings, etc are much better ways to create posts  then just by playing games. It could always be a simple mistake however, or I could be wrong! Just thought I’d bring it up! ^.=.^ 🐉🍀🍁

Naia

*goes fast*
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 10, 2018
Bones
🦴12.04BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Greetings! I noticed that some members may be getting their post count higher by posting in the fun and games thread! (I don’t mean to bash the thread it really is fun and good!). I feel like that goes against how a member should advance on the site and in the community! Posting quality content, art, good advice and teachings, etc are much better ways to create posts  then just by playing games. It could always be a simple mistake however, or I could be wrong! Just thought I’d bring it up! ^.=.^ 🐉🍀🍁
Post count from Fun & Games shouldn't increase. 

LunastreDraconis

Jan 8, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
@Naia hmm, perhaps maybe there’s a glitch that’s making them increase? I may be wrong, but it’s just what I’ve noticed over time ^.^;

Effervescent-Daydream

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴6.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
@Naia hmm, perhaps maybe there’s a glitch that’s making them increase? I may be wrong, but it’s just what I’ve noticed over time ^.^;
Who's post counts have you noticed getting increased?

aaaaa I post on there alot, I hope it's not mine! ;v; 

Update: My post count was 255 then I made a post there and it didn't change. Everything seems alright for me. 

Last edited by a moderator:

LunastreDraconis

Jan 8, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
@Effervescent-Daydream No worries! It’s just from my own experiences posting in the thread, and such, and looking at the leaderboard, as I look at my post count a lot, and I check the leaderboard a lot because I’m competitive! Again, I could be wrong! ^.^ There’s nothing wrong with that though! Playing games are fun! ^.=.^ 🐉🌌

Effervescent-Daydream

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴6.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
@Effervescent-Daydream No worries! It’s just from my own experiences posting in the thread, and such, and looking at the leaderboard, as I look at my post count a lot, and I check the leaderboard a lot because I’m competitive! Again, I could be wrong! ^.^ There’s nothing wrong with that though! Playing games are fun! ^.=.^ 🐉🌌
Oh ok! ^-^ Good to hear! 

Naia

*goes fast*
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 10, 2018
Bones
🦴12.04BN
Pronouns
Feminine
This has already been implemented since the start of Kinmunity, and I am able to confirm post counts aren't artificially increasing,

Status
Not open for further replies.