Mobile Apps | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Mobile Apps

Discussion in 'News & Information' started by Shiro, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    Kinmunity now has its own mobile apps for Android and iOS. These applications are essentially a super optimized browser just for Kinmunity, that help it run super smooth on your mobile device. Additionally, with our apps, you can have your Kinmunity alerts sent to your device via push notifications. We've had a few users suggest mobile applications to us over the years, and now we finally have them!

Android App - Kinmunity - Android Apps on Google Play
    iPhone/iPad App - Kinmunity on the App Store

If these applications have improved the mobile experience of our site for you, please rate them on the app stores. Five Star ratings definitely help us out!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Paniczoure

Paniczoure The White-Furred Artist
    Staff Member Guardian

Bright PhilterTransparent PhilterVanishing PhilterSilver Otherkin HeptagramSilver Theta DeltaWuffy
    Bones:
    Ƀ131.19
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :)
    If we could rate this 'Love' we would. ;m;

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mya

Mya Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ218.51
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    If I'm allowed to, here is my feedback: I totally love this app but there is one thing which confuses me and an other thing which is a little bit annoying, honestly. First the confusing thing. When I posted something everytime a moderator has to watch over my comment and activate it. On my laptop I could post and that's it. Or was I blind? The annoying thing. I'm always "asked" if I want to post something. »Type a message here« / »Type a title here« / »Select a forum here« It takes the place I need for reading the other posts. Aren't there any settings within the app? The rest is awesome. The design, technical things like I can type without any problems, it's not "unhealthy" for my battery and so on. So well done! I will rate the app with five stars later. :)

4. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    You can tap the "+" button towards the top to remove that.

5. Mya

Mya Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ218.51
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    Yes, thank you. I realized it yesterday.