Monster Hunter World

Mirath

The Animus Master
VIP
Who here has it?

Who here is waiting for it?

If you do have it, tell me about what you like about it. Whether you’ve completed it or not.
Favourite location? Monster? Weapon?

Me?
I love the Coral Highlands - first time seeing it was amazing. So pretty.
Favorite monster would have to be the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, a raptor-like “wyvern” that can emit a stunning light. Nergigante is a close second.
I’m a Dual Blade user so that is more or less it, although I do love the Swtich Axe too.

I've never played any Monster Hunter games but looking into it I really want to try one some day if I can. They seem amazing! You had to get me wanting to try another new series right after I get into Dragon Quest. Danggit! Hah. I kid. I would love to try this franchise.

Just looking at it I want to find out more about the ice unicorn lion things because those look like cool friends.

Mirath

The Animus Master
VIP
I've never played any Monster Hunter games but looking into it I really want to try one some day if I can. They seem amazing! You had to get me wanting to try another new series right after I get into Dragon Quest. Danggit! Hah. I kid. I would love to try this franchise.

Just looking at it I want to find out more about the ice unicorn lion things because those look like cool friends.
Ah, Kirin by any chance?

They’re a bit of a pain, but once you know the attack patterns it isn’t so bad. Nice armor and weapons from them too.