Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Most annoying thing while shifted?

transtabletop

Pronouns
Masculine
I love shifting when I’m outside, but inside I have all sorts of minor annoyances that come up. Most of the time it’s that my house is too small to fit a centaur or cervitaur, and when I have a cervitaur shift I can almost feel my antlers smacking against the ceiling or door frames.

So, what minor annoyances do you have while shifted?

CrowLove

Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
I love to feel my wings when being outside, especially in nature when it's a bit windy or in the evening/ at night and feel the wind.
My annoyance is that I can feel bumping into anything around me, including the walls, with my wings because the apartment is way to small to fit in here with them. Even when I don't spread them.
But most annoying is, that I can't fly with them here on earth :(

Jkat

Pronouns
Feminine
I'm new to the shifting thing but most annoying for me so far is the emotions. I have no control over my emotions when I shift and can very quickly go from laughing to crying to wanting to tear something apart.

Sammer4puma

Pronouns
Masculine
To therians that jump whilst doing Quads

I am so sorry for ever judging beginners or ppl who’re finding your form, that shit is fucking scary

Almost broke my shoulder doing that shit-

(doesn’t mean im stopping tho lol)