Most Complex Glitches You Have Heard Of? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Most Complex Glitches You Have Heard Of?

Discussion in 'Games & Video Games' started by Paniczoure, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Paniczoure

Paniczoure The White-Furred Artist
    Staff Member Guardian

Bright PhilterTransparent PhilterVanishing PhilterSilver Otherkin HeptagramSilver Theta DeltaWuffy
    Bones:
    Ƀ125.94
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :)
    I'm not an expert on glitches, but we all know them. And I would like to know a bit of them.

This video is about Top 10 Most Difficult Paper Mario Glitches, makes me wonder how the heck did they discover this. :dizzywolf:

This is one of my favorite videos of him. XD Its how to crash Paper Mario in the most complex way ever.

2. St Claire

St Claire Void Walker

CrowBarghest
    Bones:
    Ƀ707.00
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    Have you seen the guy who does Super Mario 64 levels with 1/2 button presses? The videos where he provides commentary and explains his methods are wild. I dont have time to find him right now, but I might later if no one else has.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Marshall

Marshall Magical Angry Furball
    FelineHiatus

White WingsBlack CatRainbow KitsuneChibi Cat
    Bones:
    Ƀ5,371.99
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :noexpression:
    I'm going to have to go with the Safari Zone glitch from the original Pokemon games. Not only did it take time, but you essentially destroy the game by doing it. It is unplayable if you succeed.

The product of this glitch is just a bunch of numbers, letters, and landscape items scattered all over the screen. You can't move much, if at all. Most people do it just to see if they can actually pull it off.

4. Quxyun

Quxyun Floppy floppy noodle dragon of the sea
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ673.77
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    Have you heard of the fortify restoration glitch in Skyrim?
    Basically, fortify restoration potions would increase enchantment effectiveness on armor as well as a ton of other things, but there is an infinite loop you can do to become a god.

So get yourself a set of fortify alchemy gear, (gauntlets, helmet, necklace, ring), and a TON of salt piles, abacean longfin, snowberries, and blue butterfly wings, (optional giant's toes, wheat, and creep clusters).
    You get your alchemy skill up to a decent level and pick as many ranks of Alchemist as you can, Physician, and Benefactor. (you can easily level up your alchemy by mixing all of your giant's toes, wheat, and creep clusters together). Now here comes the fun part.

1.) Mix together a salt pile with an abacean longfin to make a fortify restoration potion.
    2.) Take off all of your armor,
    3.) Drink the potion,
    4.) Put your armor back on.
    5.) Repeat from step one.

You keep doing this until you hit a number on the fortify restoration pots that you feel is ridiculously high, but not too high. (if you get a value in the negatives, drop that potion in a lake somewhere and forget about it. It will ruin your game). Make a couple extra fortify restoration potions for good measure. Now you can mix the snowberries with the blue butterfly wings to make fortify enchanting potions, and you can enchant yourself up a new set of alchemy gear that is more powerful than your previous pair, and it will stay that powerful. You can now create more fortify enchanting potions to make yourself a set of enchanted gear that is absolutely OP, or you could make fortify smithing potions too.

Special note, if you are smithing or enchanting with one of these god potions that you just created, sometimes the value that it shows will be lackluster. To fix that, drink a fortify restoration potion, then a fortify smithing/enchanting potion and try again. Combine this with the Dawnstar merchant glitch and you can become a god immediately after leaving Helgen.

And for a not-quite-so-complex glitch, but difficult to pull off for sure, Smite released a new character a while back, Jing Wei. Her ultimate allowed her to dash forward, carpet bomb the area she dashed over, fly up into the air and pick a place to land. Pretty cool, but how it gets better is that if you are playing on one specific map and you hit one piece of terrain at just the right angle, you won't be able to get back down. You basically are just stuck above the battlefield, you can't recall, you can't use abilities, but you can fire off your ranged auto-attacks. Your auto-attacks fire off from the place where your body would be if you were on the ground, and they can hit enemies and do damage, but you yourself can't take damage, so you basically become a sentry. Here is a video on it.

By the way, here is the super mario 64 0.5x A presses video. It became a meme, so I know all about it naturally.

• Like Like x 1
  5. St Claire

St Claire Void Walker

CrowBarghest
    Bones:
    Ƀ707.00
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    Thanks! Yes, this is the guy I was talking about. He has another commented video that isn't quite as impressive/mindblowing. I greatly enjoyed the memes that spawned from this video.

6. Espeon

Espeon Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ117.34
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    One of the most famous glitches of all time is the black hole glitch in Melee. It involves a ton of setup, including using another glitch to set up into it.

7. Svant Ixen

Svant Ixen Fire in the Sky
    VIP

Background KeyGold VIP - Six Month SubcriptionSilver Dragon CoinGold Dragon CoinFerocious Green DragonChibi DragonFerocious Navy DragonBronze Otherkin HeptagramBronze Dragon CoinFerocious Red DragonVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ33,166.57
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    I can't think of any complex ones, but the glitchy mess that is Sonic '06 is just a treasure trove of issues. XD

8. Thrakeina

Thrakeina Hatchling

Ferocious Green DragonRed DemonVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ48.27
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :relievedface: