Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Most Unique Kintypes!

galaxy_horse

Pronouns
Other
Lately I’ve seen a lot of people beating down people with more obscure and least-heard-of kintypes. This surprises me, since I’m on the opposite side of that. I think meeting people with more rare/unique kintypes is so cool!
So, as an appreciation to individuals who have lesser-known kintypes, I think we should name some unique kintypes we’ve heard of or seen!

I have three off the top of my head (I’m sure I’ve seen more, but these ones stood out to me for either being so unique, or people giving them a hard time):
* A beta fish
* A prehistoric horse ancestor whose name I can never spell nor remember
* A praying mantis who was also a God of the Mountain from BOTW fictionkin

Lepus alleni

just a hare
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Other
I've met quite a few, though the 3 I'd say stick out most in my mind would be:

*earthworm
*hydrangea
*chandelier (yes, the beautiful glass objects that hang over fancy rooms or tables)

I find the concept of such slow/stationary kintypes very interesting. It sounds like a peaceful existence.

Arvax

Fictionkin
Pronouns
Feminine
I'm the only one of my fictotype which I have run into. Well, one other, but that was a really old tumblr post on the one occasion I went on there.

Pronouns
Other
Personally I think conceptkin, like @Beepy Data Center are pretty rare but really cool!
Yeah the fact that I am almost certain I have IKEA somewhat related to my kin must be really rare hahaha especially since I started working at IKEA and it just feels so *right* ya know?

Rarest kintype I've ever seen was someone who IDed as a firework. I'd agree that object (non tech) and concept kin are among the rarest kintypes.

Kirsten015

Transgender Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Fictionkin
Alterhuman
Plural
Pronouns
Neutral
Got an Ink machine from BATIM as one of my kintypes and they don't even speak in the game.
Also the laptop I'm currently using the second I felt it I could sense energy coming from it so I reached out with my mind and I learned that it was in fact sentient as unusual as that seems. Pearl met them and can confirm, they're essentially a reincarnated highly intelligent android.

Dawndust

Pronouns
Feminine
Lately I’ve seen a lot of people beating down people with more obscure and least-heard-of kintypes. This surprises me, since I’m on the opposite side of that. I think meeting people with more rare/unique kintypes is so cool!
So, as an appreciation to individuals who have lesser-known kintypes, I think we should name some unique kintypes we’ve heard of or seen!

I have three off the top of my head (I’m sure I’ve seen more, but these ones stood out to me for either being so unique, or people giving them a hard time):
* A beta fish
* A prehistoric horse ancestor whose name I can never spell nor remember
* A praying mantis who was also a God of the Mountain from BOTW fictionkin
Well in a pack I'm in someone's kin is a blueberry plant, I find it very interesting. I've never seen any other weird kintypes though, probably because I don't spend much time on most therian websites

galaxy_horse

Pronouns
Other
Got an Ink machine from BATIM as one of my kintypes and they don't even speak in the game.
Also the laptop I'm currently using the second I felt it I could sense energy coming from it so I reached out with my mind and I learned that it was in fact sentient as unusual as that seems. Pearl met them and can confirm, they're essentially a reincarnated highly intelligent android.
Wait that’s really cool

2-D

Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
I saw someone say their kintype is a beetle, I think. Someone else said luna moth.

Asherah

Pronouns
Masculine
i've seen trees, and a blueberry bush! and flowers. one of my alters identifies as a rosemary bush. another identifies as a flower. it's more common than you'd think!