Music to trance you out. | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Music to trance you out.

Discussion in 'Books, Music, & Art' started by Raijun, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Raijun

Raijun Now with 40% less almond
    VIP Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ32.00
    Primary Identity:
    Changling
    Everyone has one - that one song that just makes you forget about absolutely everything and sends you spiraling into the depths of who-knows-what, and it's nigh impossible to shake you out of it. Post them! Preferably in spoiler tags. I don't quite know if it loads a youtube video until it's visible from within a spoiler tag, but whatever it is, it is.

=--------------------------=

I'm a huge, huge fan of the Unreal Tournament series, and this particular song is actually really effective when it's played on a poor quality musicplayer.

Unreal Tournament 3 - Lockdown

This is the sort of thing that could bring you into a different world if it's the only thing that you're able to hear. Noise-canceling headphones can be your best friends occasionally. It may help to be in a vibrant spiritual mood. Possibly.

Seiken Densetsu 3: Electric Fields Remix (Starting 3:41, after the build-up from 3:27)

I actually had a dream about this music last night. It was like an oasis in the desert. It was one of the only things from a dream that has ever stuck with me for an entire day. It's how I remembered it sixteen hours later after having awoken from it. It doesn't trance me out until it carries me away into another world of its own accord, but it's one I will gladly accept its hand in.

Children of the Night (It starts 0:55 in.)

How about you? Anything of yours come to mind?

• Like Like x 2
  2. MeltingCORE

MeltingCORE Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ13.05
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Oh heck yeah! I'm listening to my favorite CD like that right now. It's the first CD by a group called Ryukyu Underground. They blend traditional Okinawan vocals with modern genres like dub, hip-hop, and jazz. The lush sonic soundscape is absolute bliss for me. Every song has a unique sonic texture that places me directly into the vast expanse of the ocean. It's shiny, pristine, watery gold. (Minus the last song which makes me think about a snowy city.) I actually bought this CD from my local thrift-store because I loved that the cover had a fish on it... Best impulse buy ever. I embed the entire CD below, but if I were to recommend specific songs... Soi Soi (東前門), Shimajima (島々清しゃ), and Tinsagu nu Hana Dub (てぃんさぐぬ花). This is my ultimate chill out CD. Going to be hard to rip myself away from it to go to bed even though I've already listened to it a million times lol.

• Like Like x 2