Need help interpreting a dream | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Need help interpreting a dream

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Norintha, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Norintha

Norintha Spawn

Voice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ29.77
    Primary Identity:
    Merfolk
    So I had a dream that I don't understand and kind of scares me looking into it.

My step sister is visiting me and gives me a wedding present. Its a ring. The band is silver and the gem is the same color as the one on my engagement ring (lavender) and its surrounded by golden laurel leaves. She says its a wedding present. Then my fiance comes to me and offers another ring. The color is a mix of gold and bronze, the gem is the same color, and it has swirl designs. I slip that one on my wedding finger and the other one on my other hand. Then I woke up.

It looks harmless at first glance but I found it weird that I would dream of golden laurels so I looked it up. Laurels seem good, they seem to symbolize happiness, creativity and even prophecy. Gold is what scares me. It mostly warns of bad stuff. I read that recieving a golden wedding gift means marraige to an incompatible person. That scares me. I love my fiance. Should I take this seriously?

Also it might help to point out that I hardly talk to my step sister.

Please help me?

2. Nyht Myst

Nyht Myst The Element System
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ138.65
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    When talking to you it seemed that you're under a bit if stress, I don't think anything real bad will stem from your dream as it seems this is your subconscious voicing you fears. This is just my opinion, as it has a lot of the same symbology that other subconscious laden dreams have.

• Like Like x 2
  3. PinkTitanium

PinkTitanium The Fallen Faerie
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ47.76
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    One thing you should always remember in dream interpretation is that stress is always a high factor. While the gold may not be a sign of a future failed marriage, it could be a sign that you're afraid of one. Always keep that in mind when you're trying to sort through prophetic dreams.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Norintha

Norintha Spawn

Voice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ29.77
    Primary Identity:
    Merfolk
    You know whats funny? I'm going to visit my step sister this Sunday

5. Adaire

Adaire Forest Faery
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ40.57
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    I would like to point out, it of course means you're happy. And gold usually does warn of bad stuff, but also has some good qualities. From what I'm getting, it means you may go through some stuff where it seems incompatable, but you'll get through it through true happiness. I'm unsure, but I do have a book that helps interpret dreams if you want me to take a picture of what you need to read about. :3

• Like Like x 2