Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

New here, little confused

Lalavoz

Pronouns
Feminine
Hi! My name is Laura, and I'm coming from a background of posting a shitton on experience project in the "I believe in fictional characters" thread. Is there a similar thread on this site specifically for those who have connections/relationships with fictional characters? If so, where would I find that?
Thank you!

Addy-River

Pronouns
Feminine
This is called soulbonding and you can find stuff about it in the plural panel section. I myself have been a soulbonder for over 16 years. I don't know of any specific threads but you can always start threads of your own. If you wanna chat you can PM me.

Lalavoz

Pronouns
Feminine
This is called soulbonding and you can find stuff about it in the plural panel section. I myself have been a soulbonder for over 16 years. I don't know of any specific threads but you can always start threads of your own. If you wanna chat you can PM me.
Hi! Thank you for the info! Have a good one :)

Water Horse

Pronouns
Masculine
Therian as I understand it is kinning with animals specifically, even mythological ones. Wolves, dragons, snakes, cats, etc.
Hello! We don't really use the word "kinning" around here. Being a therian (otherkin/fictionkin/etc) is not something you do, which the word "kinning" implies, it is something you are. You are 'kin. :)

Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, what does it mean to be Therian? I'm super unfamiliar with all of the terminology so I apologize for the ignorance :p
Being a therian means you identify as an earthly animal in some way, could be spiritual, psychological, a mix, etc. We used to have a library with most of the terminology but I don't think it's still around unfortunately.. I hope that answers it for you but don't be afraid to ask more.