Niggling little details | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Niggling little details

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Amaris Matris, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Amaris Matris

100% Gamer Blood

Bones:
    Ƀ252.69
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Hello everyone who is reading this!

This thread is intended for people to just say what small or large detail that they really don't like. We can share experiences or something similar or just say (for example)

"Whenever someone sucks their thumb it really annoys me"

Personally, I really the it when someone has a quick pace if I am walking with them. I have relatively long legs and it really bugs me if I can't keep in time with other people as they walk so if they have a quick pace then I have to take lots of small steps and it feels weird.

What are some of yours?

2. Dinocanid

Dinocanid Living matryoshka doll
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ54.45
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I don't like it when people walk really fast and I have to keep up with them. There's something up with my legs so my shins feel like they're going to snap in two if I'm above my normal walking speed. Another thing that bothers me is that I have long legs, and take longer strides because of it, but when I think I'm going fast another person zooms right past me and they're just taking a leisurely stroll. It's pretty funny actually.

3. Elvode

Elvode Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ357.07
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    I don't like it when people chew very loud. Like bananas.. It's a nightmare! Or gummy candies!

4. Amaris Matris

100% Gamer Blood

Bones:
    Ƀ252.69
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    How can you chew a banana loudly? I don't like people eating bananas around me anyway because of the smell.

5. FaerieForged

FaerieForged Great Wyrm
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ5,054.41
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Growing up with a well educated father who insisted vocabulary and enunciation were keys to success, listening to people without proper enunciation is maddening. "I needa axes you sumfin'." No! You "need to ask me something." Enunciate, speak slower, I'm begging you. There should be more words in that sentence, why are you jamming three words together into an unintelligible mumble?