No canon | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

No canon

A group for fictionkin, fictives, people questioning such, and so on to interact.

1. St Claire

St Claire Void Walker

Bones:
    Ƀ719.01
    CrowBarghest
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    It seems that a lot of fictionkin place a significant amount of importance on canon events, or how their canon deviates from the depicted canon.

However, as my identity is psychological I don't have any memories of being a Qunari, and I don't feel as though the Dragon Age series depicts events that happened in a seperate universe, or anything like that. I'm just wondering if there are any other fictionkin here who feel as though their "source" or canon never existed. Or even if there are any who simply feel as if they exist/ed outside of their canon.

2. Velvet Wings

Velvet Wings Feline of the Root
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Bones:
    Ƀ3,393.04
    Black CatTheta DeltaBioluminescent Wyvern
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I feel that my identity as an argonian is neurological, so don't believe I ever actually lived a life as an argonian. I also don't really believe that TES is real in another universe. To me they are just fictional games and lore created by people.

I do however have a fair few memories of my 'life' as an argonian, which as far as I can tell match up with TES lore. Although there is not much information on my home Black Marsh so there isn't always canon information to compare them to.

3. House of Chimeras

House of Chimeras Book-loving Historians
    Elder

Bones:
    Ƀ528.07
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I kind of go back and forth on if I see my identity as psychological or spiritual but I see my species likeness to a fictional species of feline strictly coincidental. So while I might believe that maybe a species of social cheetah-like prehistoric felines could have existed hypnotically/elsewhere/whatever, I don't think the fictional species my species identity looks like literally existed/happened. So yeah, what is canon or not does not apply to me.

- Miushra (female, cheetah-like feline)