Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Not enough mood indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
I can't tell you how many times I've tried to use the mood indicator and there just weren't any that quite fit.

We really need more options on there, such a melancholy, or it's sunnier counterpart, contentment.

There's probably a ton of others that would be worth adding by I can't really think of them off the top of my head

Lerena

Pronouns
Feminine
I agree with you. I'm sure there's an easily accessible list of moods just by searching on Google, but I've had trouble finding a mood that fits me as well. Off the top of my head, I'm currently more "bored" than "unimpressed."

CrowLove

Pronouns
Feminine
I am also missing a mood that says "neutral" not good, not bad, or meeh just neutral. It is something I feel the most beside "meeh", "tired" and "hungry".

The rest just don't fit.

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Would someone be interested in contributing some mood graphics? I would love to add more!

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
We no longer use the moods system - this suggestion is now N/A.

Status
Not open for further replies.