Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Not sure where else to put this

jet

Pronouns
Feminine
Should I come out dollkin to my therapist? I mean I got bigger fish to fry a d she'll probably just tell me its cuz of my family never really treating me that well as a kid to put it lightly like I dont know that (not saying all dolls are dolls cuz their mentally broken and its mental scar tissue thats just what makes sense to me)
Ps for the love of God do not tear off my head for believing what I do thats not what kinmunity is for

Owls

Pronouns
Neutral
What are you hoping to get out of coming out to her, and do the benefits outweigh possible risks?

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
Hard to say, I've heard that some take it well and are able to work with it, and some do not.