Open Call for Articles | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Open Call for Articles

Discussion in 'News & Information' started by Shiro, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    We are looking for members of the otherkin, therianthropy, vampire, animal hearted, and multiplicity communities who have written high quality articles regarding these topics to submit them to the site. There are members here who have submitted relevant articles to other sites, and there are members here who would probably be able to write a decent article or two for Kinmunity who haven't yet written or published articles for any sites. In order to help fill our Library section, we are holding an open call for articles. We will be accepting ten (10) high-quality articles from users for this purpose.

Users who submit an article that is selected will receive Elder status on Kinmunity, as well as a one year Gold VIP Membership. They will be asked to publish their article in our Library section to qualify. In order to submit an article for consideration in this contest, please Private Message the contents of your article to me. Your article should be at least 800 characters long and should be relevant to the aforementioned communities.

This contest ends on August 1st 2015.
    To enter, please PM Shiro with your article.

Thank you!

• Like Like x 8
  2. Nyht Myst

Nyht Myst The Element System
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ138.65
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    Is there certain criteria or examples of well done articles?

3. PerkyHedgewitch

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ2.00
    Primary Identity:
    Elfen
    I'm curious about criteria too. What kinds of articles are you looking for? Are there certain things you don't want, or certain things you're absolutely looking for?

4. Spiritual Hunters

Spiritual Hunters The Cajun System
    Elder Plural Life

Bones:
    Ƀ128.35
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    There is only one artcile up in the library right now. I used it as a guide to writing my article about Multiplicity. I'm thinking yall can write about whatever you feel relavent as long as it's informative and actually helpful to read, I think it'll get approved.

~Jessie

5. Nyht Myst

Nyht Myst The Element System
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ138.65
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I just need an example or idea of what makes an article good, I've learned what I think is good is rarely what others think is good.

6. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    We are looking for articles which provide detailed information about the otherkin, therianthrope, vampire, or animal hearted communites. The submission page for elders should explain what type of articles we're looking for, so I've screenshotted it.

Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 7.36.56 PM.png

• Like Like x 6