Orgonite

Greetings again. Today, I'd like to introduce the concept of orgone energy. As a common definition, orgone energy is defined as an all encompassing life force. Even though it's sometimes viewed as pseudoscience, various independent researchers today are attempting to retest what's still left of the documented discoveries of Wilhelm Reich (1897-1957). You can access this energy by creating orgonite, which is an object made of copper wire, metal shavings, resin (what holds everything), crystals, and other minerals. All of those materials combined are supposed to project an electromagnetic field of negative ions (emit positive energy). If an environment with positive ions (emit negative energy) has orgonite situating near or within it, the negative ions would balance out the positive ions and neutralize the initial negative energy {sorry, this opposite term switch-around can get very confusing to grasp at first}. As a sidenote, you can use certain electronic devices to measure the size, radius-wise, of the fields emitting from each orgonite piece. Also, you can even create a vortex by having about 3 or more pieces surrounding a certain location. From a birds-eye view, this would form the perimeter of a geometric polygon. The pieces can be molded into the shapes of pyramids, spheres, or pucks (pucks are molded from muffin trays). Orgone energy is mainly used for healing and transmuting purposes. That's all merely scratching the surface of the study and practice itself and there's still more to discover on the internet. Thank you for your questions/insight. 

Dioz

While I am not familiar with Orgonite, I can safely say that the ordeal if positive and negative ions is quite a misunderstanding of physics.

On a more metaphorical or perhaps even spiritual consideration this idea is much closer to being accurate. At least in terms of the duality of opposites...

While I am not familiar with Orgonite, I can safely say that the ordeal if positive and negative ions is quite a misunderstanding of physics.

On a more metaphorical or perhaps even spiritual consideration this idea is much closer to being accurate. At least in terms of the duality of opposites...
People test it all with ion sensors which detect negative and positive ions. It's not spiritual woo woo and anything philosophical, it's literally within the realm of current understanding of science. Electronic items, such as computers, phones, and towers give off various amounts of positive ions and EMF. This is a tested, provable fact. Orgonite, however, is tested as providing negative ions and counteracting positive ions. Again, tested, provable fact. Not philosophy or spirituality.

People test it all with ion sensors which detect negative and positive ions. It's not spiritual woo woo and anything philosophical, it's literally within the realm of current understanding of science. Electronic items, such as computers, phones, and towers give off various amounts of positive ions and EMF. This is a tested, provable fact. Orgonite, however, is tested as providing negative ions and counteracting positive ions. Again, tested, provable fact. Not philosophy or spirituality.
About a week ago, I saw this one episode of the reality investigation series Ghost Adventures. The team decided that in order to give the deceased spirits enough of an energy boost to manifest, they used this portable machine(sorry, I can't remember its special name) to emit a field of positive ions. This is relevant since the location was claimed to having a dark, traumatic past. When the machine was activated, the show explained that positive ions do cause negative emotions such as rage, fear, exhaustion, and/or depression. It didn't take too long for the team to be affected by their amplified surroundings. I think I remember that slight paranormal activity did start up after the machine was switched on.