Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Origins of your username

Kirsten015

Transgender Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Fictionkin
Alterhuman
Plural
Pronouns
Neutral
Kirsten is my middle name and I needed something not too obvious that my family wouldn't immediately see through so that's why I added on some numbers as well. 15 also has to do with one of my kintypes (Ariel), since I was often called the Fifteenth back when I was them.

Pronouns
Neutral
Combination of my confirmed kintype (demon) and a fictional kintype I'm in the process of questioning. As I am the person who will primarily use this account, I was given free reign to call us whatever I wanted.

Even if nothing comes from the fictional character, ClockworkDemon still has a certain ring to it!

Dante

Gold Donor
Pronouns
Masculine
My name come from main character of "Devil May Cry". I liked the games and the anime, ist hits my sense of humor

Pronouns
Neutral
We're random and therian. Our desired name was not put because of character limit which we shall also explain. The Origins of ThatOneRandomInternetDingus are because we're random, on the internet, and a dingus. Enough said

Igel

Otherhearted
Therianthrope
Otherkin
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Plural
Pronouns
Feminine
I was creating a dreamwidth in '16 and trying to come up with a username. My boyfriend at the time (now husband) suggested "igel".

It just became my name for alterhuman stuff.

donkeyboi

Pronouns
"I'm a weird guy that spiritually identifies as a donkey. I guess my screenname on this specific forum should be donkeyboi. I'm an absolute genius."

Aster_Wolf

Plural
Pronouns
Neutral
The name Aster is just the name of our British Columbia wolf, hence our username being Aster_Wolf. This is also our username because Aster is the alter in system who is fronted most frequently, so we all agreed on the name because of that.

Aadelrun

Pronouns
Feminine
I once a few years ago checked for norse names on a generator online (I don't remember) and found this one and I loved it. So I use it as my username since. I once changed and tried using other names, but... I don't vibe with them as much and for so long than I do with this one

Respen

Pronouns
Masculine
I wanted to get more involved in the kin community to try and figure out what I am, and needed (/wanted) a name to go by here. When I need a new name (often for characters in games, but in this case for myself) I look at names of characters in my favourite shows, games etc. My go-to game lately, and very much for name inspiration, is AFK Arena. There's a character named Respen there, and I really like the name, so I was happy to see it wasn't taken. So that's how I found my username + kin name.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
The CC comes from the terrible username that 12 year old me made originally - CoolCat.
Jeb was a nickname given by a former friend, that was the initials of my full dead name.
Thus Jeb_CC. I've been using it for so long now and made quite an online presence with it, it's impossible to change now. Hah

But if I could change it, I would choose Aphotic, or Fear.
The Aphotic Zone of the ocean is the part where minimal or no light reaches, and I'm a masochist for fear.

Drakmanka

Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
It's my 'kin name! I started using it before I awakened. I "created" the name for an OC and felt a personal connection to it (which later all made sense when I awakened) so started using it for a username. I use it basically everywhere, even have an email address with it. It feels good to be called by my 'kin name.

FoxyAnimations

Otherhearted
Shadow Dog
Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
I just took my new preferred name Asher and thought of something in nature, so I took berry as well. I don't like how it turned out though.