Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Origins of your username

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
Because animals, in all my experience, naturally have no names in which we - the collective we that is - know by human terms, I chose an apt descriptor. All sabertooth cats have a highly specific mechanism of predation, which is exsanguination by use of the namesake canine teeth, and thus all are "red in tooth". So too is it a reference to the work of Lord Alfred Tennyson, who merely popularized the phrase in the work In Memoriam.

Māoni

+Primal Member
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Furry
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
What inspired your username? My one I use everywhere else is based on my love of chocolate and cats, and my old nickname I used on a previous forum referenced my jaguar Theriotype as well as my love for 80s synthwave aesthetic.

This might be a weird one, but my current nickname references a character from Prince of Egypt, specifically him, aha, although I changed the spelling.

I love this! Especially because I really love this movie. He's the first person I thought of when I saw your name, so seems fitting! :wolfbone:

Mine is from a word meaning loyalty in Sāmoan. Almost similarly to @Red-in-Tooth, I was thinking more of an attribute that I had then and still do now - loyalty. :grinwiggle:

Jemril the Bard

Thief's Toolbox
Pronouns
Masculine
I got Jemril thanks to a name generator.

And "the Bard" is for a D&D character I love
who is a gnome bard called Bromsby Murnig (or just Mur)
with a long long white beard.
He is a mess, and tries to flirt with every final boss.
Fortunately they just ignore him.

He also has a very deep bond with woods and trees,
specially the very ancient sacred oak
that gave him his lifelong, magic instrument.

I liked Mur so much that
I made sure the story of my next character could have been connected in some way.

Pronouns
Masculine
What inspired your username? My one I use everywhere else is based on my love of chocolate and cats, and my old nickname I used on a previous forum referenced my jaguar Theriotype as well as my love for 80s synthwave aesthetic.

This might be a weird one, but my current nickname references a character from Prince of Egypt, specifically him, aha, although I changed the spelling.

I'm surprised you've seen Prince of Egypt. A lot of people haven't heard of it. Great movie.

Jemril the Bard

Thief's Toolbox
Pronouns
Masculine
I'm surprised you've seen Prince of Egypt. A lot of people haven't heard of it. Great movie.
What! How is that possible. Is that a generation gap or it's a regional thing?

Everyone I know around my age loves it.

It's a masterpiece.
A TV channel was broadcasting the movie some months ago and
it became Trending Topic!
People got very very excited.

Also, the OST! Oh my goodness.
I listen to both the original songs and some covers regularly
since years.😳

FoxyAnimations

Otherhearted
Shadow Dog
Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
Since one of my nicknames is Foxy, and the name of my main kintype, I took that. With the animations part, a YouTuber that heavily inspires me called Yenii animations has a video that basically made me discover my fictionkin identity, and for that, I wanted to add that in my user as a little "thank you!" gift, I also just love her content.