Parallel worlds | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Parallel worlds

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by PerkyHedgewitch, Jul 30, 2015.

1. PerkyHedgewitch

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ2.00
    Primary Identity:
    Elfen
    Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists

I found this article after someone had posted it on Facebook. It's from 2014 but I still think it's pretty current. At first I thought it was pretty ridiculous, but then I came across this line.

"Now there's a new theory on the block, called the "many interacting worlds" hypothesis (MIW), and the idea is just as profound as it sounds. The theory suggests not only that parallel worlds exist, but that they interact with our world on the quantum level and are thus detectable."

This really has a lot of implications, especially for those of us who are dimension-hoppers or travelers. Has anyone else read about this?

2. Thodar

Thodar Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Well, I have done my fair share of research in physics and whatnot and many theories are supportive of this. I also have memories that my kind interacted with other dimensions and worlds through various types of gateway or projection. It really leaves a lot of things open to possibility and I have a little theory of sorts about it, but its very confusing and if you think too much on it ties your brain in knots it leaves everything as possible though. I believe various aspects of string theory leave alternate dimensions open to possibility as well.

• Like Like x 4