Past life memories | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Past life memories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Red Terror, Jun 19, 2016.

1. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Hatchling
    Dragon

Voice KeyBackground Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ687.33
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :cryingface:
    I am just curious in how others experience and get past memories. I have only had a few past memories, my first was a big one with a group of memories (like a film) what triggered it i dont know and my most recent was this week. It was triggered by me feeling depressed and didn't help. I would like to have more as it helps me to understand my selth and who i was. its just unlocking them, i know they are there somewhere in there.

2. MechanicJasper

MechanicJasper Autonomous and Anxious Android
    Machines United!

Otherkin HeptagramVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,108.78
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    I find a lot of them pop up while I'm sorting through the memories I already know. Sometimes they come to mind when I'm having a mental shift.

Though, I do believe I broke a major blockade that was repressing my memories with a spell I'd done a few months ago. If your spirituality doesn't encompass crystal energies, this may not be for you. But I just laid on my back for a while, steadily breathing with a piece of jade stone on my heart chakra, malachite on my solar plexus chakra and double-terminated clear quartz in between them. I do believe the energies from that spell are what started the flood of memories from my past life.

Sorry about that, I just ranted about spells. Basically, I'm suggesting you try to perform that spell, or you relax and try to sort through the memories you already have. Putting the memories on a timeline normally helps for me to let more memories surface and fill the gaps between them.

3. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Hatchling
    Dragon

Voice KeyBackground Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ687.33
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
  4. greywclf

greywclf Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ173.46
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Do you meditate? I've gained nearly all of the past memories I've gotten back from meditation.

5. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Hatchling
    Dragon

Voice KeyBackground Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ687.33
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    I struggle with meditation,i dont have the time for it and i struggle with holding my concentration. But is something i am looking into. Just need a quiet houes. Lol

6. Maggie Darkmoon

Maggie Darkmoon Wyrmling
    Kitsune CoveHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ33.09
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    x'D
  7. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Hatchling
    Dragon

Voice KeyBackground Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ687.33
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
  8. Vishuddha

Vishuddha Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ86.97
    Primary Identity:
    Theriomythic
    Mood:
    :idontcare:
    What kind of meditation do you do to bring about your memories? I know there are different kinds and techniques.... Do you do what @Maggie Darkmoon has linked us to?

9. ShiraFox

ShiraFox Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ157.48
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I gained almost all of my memories through my awakening/spontaneous past life regression late last year. Different techniques with my mate have helped me over the years and even now if I draw a blank with something...he's always been there to help me with meditation

10. Quxyun

Quxyun Floppy floppy noodle dragon of the sea
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ673.77
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :)
    I get a lot of my past life memories in flashes. Often times there are droughts of several months between them, but then I will have an absolute deluge of memories bubble up out of nowhere. They usually leave me feeling emotionally exhausted while I try and sort through all of them.

Other times I could be recalling memories that I had already obtained in one of my "flashes", and as I work my way through the narrative of that specific memory, I will remember a bit more about what happened before or after the events leading up to that memory. Sort of like reading forwards in a book after putting it down for a while.

Another odd thing about my memories, particularly strong memories about physical sensations tend to elicit the same sort of feeling as I am remembering them. Nothing but the mind reconstructing what it feels should be there, I believe, but it can still lead to a lot of pain. My neck still hurts from one memory I "flashed" on a few months back.

11. Xerneas

Xerneas Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ2,149.65
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :sleeping:
    This is very common for me, actually! Matter of fact, when I saw walking I had a memory about my timeline as Sycamore/Xerneas just by looking at and feeling a branch. (Of course is was a Sycamore branch, heh)

Mine generally come out of nowhere, but maybe meditating as previously mentioned in the thread would help you get some more if that's your slice of pie.

12. Homura

Homura Hatchling
    Demonkin

CrowBlack Cat
    Bones:
    Ƀ645.68
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    Most of mine just kinda pop up in flashes. Reading or watching my source material normally triggers a few as well. I've gotten a few back through meditation, but I still find it kinda hard to sit still and everything.

Still working on it though ^^

13. Xavier

Xavier Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ403.03
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :oldman:
    Many of mine came up through dreams, and flashbacks. The flashbacks were bad on my vessel, though, and gave me headaches and muscle pain.