Personal style? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Personal style?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Silver Winter, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Silver Winter

Silver Winter Burned in Ice, Rises from the Ashes
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ173.81
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I don't know why I'm interested, but what does everyone like to wear? Like what do you feel most comfortable putting on in the morning, what do you think looks good on you? What kinds of clothes do you like best?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tammikuu

Tammikuu Little Lobo

Blue Wolf
    Bones:
    Ƀ938.15
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :)
    I like comfy jeans and a t-shirt, dark colours suit me better so blacks, dark blues, dark purples etc. I like clothes that I can easily move in, and all my clothes are usually scruffy as I'm usually outdoors climbing trees, scrabbling up rocks etc, my clothes are functional, I'm not into fashion.
    I usually wear outdoorsy boots to complete my outfit.
    I do have the odd dress for when the occasion calls for being smarter but that doesn't happen very often!

3. Telegdrian

Telegdrian Alien Equitaur
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ5.35
    Primary Identity:
    Centaur
    I usually am wearing jeans and a golf shirt in the summer and move to long sleeve collared shirts in the winter. I'm not big into fashion and I hate wearing a tie.

4. Catwan

Catwan Confused Vampiric Kitten
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ3.07
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    jeans, t-shirt, jacket or hoodie, and my tail!

5. Adaire

Adaire Forest Faery
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ40.57
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    I'm a hippie and I usually enjoy wearing very long skirts (hand dyed) or loose jeans. I love fringes and vests and I prefer wearing natural threads. Also, I do enjoy wearing band shirts such as Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Etc. I always have to have a feather or something magikal on me.

6. tulpaesthetic

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.12
    Primary Identity:
    Human/Non-Kin
    I dress in a very alternative/pseudo-goth/pop-punk-y style! I also wear these 2 specific jewelry that connects one of my bonds to me a little more: a gold necklace with an eye on it, and a choker with an illuminati-esque triangle pendant. UwU

I will also dress up nicely at any chance I get, sometimes I'll dress up just to take selfies.

7. Smooth Jazz Mann

Smooth Jazz Mann Resident Demon of Jazz
    VIP Demonkin

Silver VIP - Six Month Subscription
    Bones:
    Ƀ104.62
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Black khakis, black shoes, knee-length black pea coat and a black porkpie hat with a magpie feather. You might say I like black a bit.

8. Quxyun

Quxyun Floppy floppy noodle dragon of the sea
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ673.77
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :)
    Messy blond hair (preferably long, but at the moment it is quite short), black jeans, primarily white shirt (maybe with something written on it), green jacket. Currently I have a very fitting shirt that is white and says "Sarcasm, just another service I offer". I'm quite plain, but I think that that sort of plainness is quite fitting of me.

9. Kitsu

Kitsu Kapptsune

Bones:
    Ƀ127.02
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    A tee shirt (and a long shirt underneath when it's cold), jeans, a jacket (for when it's cold) and a hat.
    I'm not very fancy.

10. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    I collect shirts with wolves, foxes, Sonic The Hedgehog, or Pokemon on them. I prefer to wear these and a pair of jeans.

11. Silver Winter

Silver Winter Burned in Ice, Rises from the Ashes
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ173.81
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    I personally love sweaters, sweatshirts, cardigans, jackets, coats, anything that I can wear over a t shirt. I also have three pairs of the same jeans since they look nice and they're super comfy. I also always wear a dragon necklace, I try to switch off each day since I have four of them. I also sometimes wear a dragon ring and bracelet and an ear cuff for when I'm feeling up to it since it's a bit heavy and uncomfortable (but it looks awesome). Beanies and trucker hats are pretty cool too when I'm not in school.

12. Farkas

Farkas Pseudo-Son of Awesome, The Wolf on Stilts
    Elder VIP 100% Gamer Blood

Unsettling PhilterAbstract PhilterBold PhilterFarkleSparkle PaladinVoice KeyGold Fox CoinWuffyRainbow KitsuneBlue Wolf
    Bones:
    Ƀ52,048.68
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    I enjoy wearing shorts and a t-shirt when I'm at home (especially my school P.E. clothes, they're baggy and comfortable), but when I go to school or leave the house, I wear long pants, and either just a t-shirt/button up or a combination of the two (a t-shirt underneath with the button up worn on top of it and unbuttoned). I also can't leave the house without my beanie and glasses, just because I dislike my hair and the beanie covers it all up :3

• Like Like x 5
  13. St Claire

St Claire Void Walker

CrowBarghest
    Bones:
    Ƀ713.50
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    It depends on my mood, but in general I prefer summer clothes over winter clothes because bulky jackets and jumpers just do not suit me at all.

If I'm in a bit of a blah mood I'll just throw on some jeans and a shirt or tank top. If I'm in an I between mood I'll wear shorts, or just fancier jeans. When I'm in a really high mood, or just feeling fancy/special for whatever reason, I like to wear dresses. Funnily enough, despite my love of dresses, I don't wear skirts very often because I find it too difficult to match them with an appropriate top.

I also prefer to wear sandals and thongs, rather than closed in shoes. And I never wear heels, I'm tall enough as it is.

14. AppyHeart

AppyHeart Equus Genus

Bones:
    Ƀ214.41
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Not sure if it's just because of my Therianthropy or not but I am in love with anything fitness related. I don't much care for fashion. Anything that makes me feel comfy and look awesome while doing it like Fitness stuff does makes me feel powerful :D

15. Magic

Magic Netflix-blob
    Staff Member Guardian

Bones:
    Ƀ400.30
    Primary Identity:
    Polymorph
    I usually just wear jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket. My favorite outfit would probably just be shorts, and a loose t-shirt. I hate constricting clothes.

16. Nyht Myst

Nyht Myst The Element System
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ138.65
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    I'm all for comfort and dark colors mostly; most of my normal, everyday clothes consist of a T-shirt (usually band, video game, or sarcastic comments printed on them) with baggy jeans, but I have a love for bondage pants as long as they aren't too tight. I love trench coats, collars, chains, spikes, and skulls; one of my uncharacteristic favorite outfits is my 'cyberpunk' which has black leggings under jeans that would be inappropriate to wear otherwise with a long sleeve shirt under a white spiked vest that can't close over my chest (long story, the vest came from china but even after getting measurements and ordering what supposed to be the right size it still wound up too small),but that is as far as I go. I am extremely self-conscious and have some with my body so I feel uncomfortable in anything that is low cut, form fitting, less than quater sleeve, or short (all in all I like to keep a lot of skin covered).

17. Cayto Ikooko Kan

Cayto Ikooko Kan Otherworldly Wolf-Man
    Elder VIP

WuffyBlue WolfSilver Paw
    Bones:
    Ƀ185.44
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    I love form fitting but not tight clothes that that follow the lines of my athletic build. I tend to keep it simple. Jeans and a simple single color shirt typically T-shirt or some light long sleeve shirt, again all form fitting. I like to wear tanks/muscle shirts on occasion too. I love to wear brown or black leather boots, I like their tactical look and the durability. The Palladium boots are my brand of choice. As for other shoes I like to wear chucks/Convers like shoes if I'm not wearing boots, doesn't matter the brand as long as I like how they look. I wear gym shoes only if I'm feeling too lazy to bother with boots or if I'm heading out to workout. I LOVE leather & denim jackets, I have:
    -a red wine colored leather jacket
    -a brown
    -a black
    -a black and orange accented leather motorcycle jacket(very x-men Wolverine-ish)
    -a denim and leather combined jacket
    -a plain denim. Lol that's a lot of jackets XD.

My favorite outfits and what I feel best in are

Outfit 1:
    -a nice form fitting black T-shirt
    -slim dark blue jeans
    -my black leather jacket
    -my black leather boots

Or

Outfit 2
    -form fitting white T-shirt
    -slim lighter blue jeans
    -my brown leather jacket
    -my brown leather boots

Of course I switch it up but you'll always find denim and leather at the core of whatever I'm wearing. Also to top everything off is a necklace which is either a fang or a wolf representation of some sort. I also wear an Amber earring stud in each ear.

#17 Cayto Ikooko Kan, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  18. AshenFall

AshenFall Danger Floof
    Staff Member Guardian Elder VIP Thoughtform Haven

Direflame PhilterBold PhilterMidnight Neon PhilterFerocious Orange Dragon
    Bones:
    Ƀ82.06
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :confused2:
    I mainly wear pretty casual stuff to be honest. Mostly dark clothing: black, dark blue, grey, khaki green .etc. T-shirts (band shirts, dragons, animals, random designs I find amusing), or dark long sleeve tops. I usually wear zip-up hoodies on top of that, even indoors, because northern England is usually quite cold, heh. Pretty much always you'll find me wearing jeans, especially black ones. And I have a few pairs of long elbow length fingerless gloves (black and blue striped, purple and black striped, black and green striped and plain black). Occasionally I'll wear a beanie.
    I like most of my body covered up even in summertime because I'm pretty self conscious.
    As for shoes, trainers and canvas shoes. My main favourites are Vans, best of which are dark purple with a lightning/storm pattern. I sometimes wear studded boots too.

19. Yoshitoki

Yoshitoki Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mostly nothing. But when I must it's camouflage style clothes with army boots.

20. Zen'akufuni

Zen'akufuni Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ11.00
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Well, what we do end up wearing tends to differ from what each of us would actually prefer to wear. We tend to go for whatever is utilitarian and comfortable, which is usually cargo pants and a tshirt. Now that the weather is getting colder, a hoodie will often end up in the mix. We also have a shiba inu hat/cap that we will sometimes wear, as well as a little hemp cloth bag that we carry our 3DS in. Zen tends to prefer this look, as it's pretty nondescript and doesn't stand out. The bag is the only potential hindrance, due to the lol-any-bag-a-male-carries-is-still-a-purse mentality that so many people have. Sebastian wins out on this, as he knows Zen doesn't want to drop our 3DS on the pavement again.

Now, speaking of what we'd like to wear, Sebastian prefers to crossdress, which is what we used to do quite often, back in the day. We no longer have the body for it, however. Anything that we come across which is technically unisex, but still has a bit of a feminine vibe to it, will usually make him feel comfortable (e.g. a nice baggy turtleneck sweater). Shouei tends to lean toward uniforms, something that inspires respect but is not too fancy. Zen would like to wear a fine suit now and again, but we have no reason to do so anymore. Gazen still likes "scene" attire, like long, flowing coats and things with lots of zippers and chains on them. She's especially fond of clothing that mimics the look of a straight-jacket. However, it's incredibly rare that we go with any of these things anymore. We understand that it isn't very practical, and Zen has enough stress to worry about. Becoming neurotic about clothing again is not going to help our situation any.