Pick-Up Lines | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Pick-Up Lines

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FaerieForged, Jul 22, 2016.

1. FaerieForged

FaerieForged The Draconic Elf and the Doom Floof
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ5,388.31
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    So I made friends with this guy last night over Pokémon Go, and in less than 24 hours he's already suggested dinner and a "romantic stroll".... and then of course obliterating my Pokémon team once we get PVP battles lol.
    But, being the queen of deflection, I've been very good about skipping over his flirtations or outright changing the subject at the correct moment.
    So he was getting worried that i was missing how cute he was trying to be and I told him;
    "I've caught on, I just flirt like a dump truck."
    I was quite chuffed at my cleverness, thinking of that on the spot, and my awkwardness has only seduced him more, but that's a story for another thread.

My question is, what is the corniest or smoothest, or weirdest pick-up line you've ever heard or come up with?

2. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Hatchling
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ687.33
    Voice KeyBackground Key
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :cryingface:
    "hay did you get your body from McDonald's, cuz im loving it" "if i could rearrange the alphabet i would put U and I together" "i didnt know you were a parking ticket cuz you got fine written all over you" :>

• Like Like x 2
  3. dreamsofadeerkin

dreamsofadeerkin Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Shadow Buck
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :)
    (Our girlfriend used this one on us and we just died a little when she did) "Hey, I looked up 'cute' in the dictionary, when did they get a picture of you?"
     Mal  

• Like Like x 2