Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Picrew or other avatar creator things

Kara

Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Neutral
I had a bunch in a twitter thread but half of the links don't work now, no idea why! Anyways, here's a few of the ones I really like and the links still work:
This one has a bunch of cool options rawravera's icon maker
Not as many options but I really like the style Vickie's Icon Maker
Super cute, lots of options, happy that it has pastel/light hair color options lol エリーのメーカー
Dragons with pride flags!!! Dragon Maker
More dragon Kobold Creation
Anthro picrew! Not sure if the chest is intentional but there's no way to make it like, smaller. I think that's just how the artist drew it and they didn't mean to make it look like a feminine body ?? Anyways it's still cute and has a bunch of options! Mrsquidgereen's Fursona Maker

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I created something that looks somewhat like me with the rawravera one @Kara ! I love that one because it actually had things in my style!

Attachments

• download20210500075015.png
    download20210500075015.png
    511.1 KB · Views: 1

whenstarsfall

Pronouns
Neutral
My friend sent me this fetus maker picrew last night. It is definitely one of the weirdest picrews I have ever seen.

moby

Otherkin
Pronouns
Neutral