Preferred category of food? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Preferred category of food?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Raijun, Jun 22, 2015.

?

What is your preferred category of food? (Pick 2)

1. Grains (Pasta, rice... )

50.0%
  2. Vegetables

16.7%
  3. Fruit

61.1%
  4. Meat

50.0%
  5. Dairy

11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Raijun

Raijun Now with 40% less almond
    VIP Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ32.00
    Primary Identity:
    Changling
    Nothing much to this one. I know a lot of people probably prefer meat, as is the general trend, but I'm sure there's a lot more variation than one might otherwise imagine.

I happen to absolutely love fruit. If you locked me in a room with an infinite amount of fruit and its respective nectar, I would probably opt to love rather than loathe you forever. Fruit is awesome. :p

So pick two. It was an act of mercy on my part. :p Heh.

I also picked Dairy. Although I am a pastaholic and will absolutely decimate any bowl of pasta you place before me in mere seconds, I still love my dairy products. Only straight milk do I not enjoy, ironically.

• Like Like x 6
  2. TheSolitaryGray

TheSolitaryGray Vaki'ir
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ28.14
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    I'd like to add that, even though this is just another kind of meat, I'm especially fond of seafood. I could happily eat fish, crab, shrimp, clams... Just about anything that comes out of the ocean will do me just fine for the rest of my life.

Dammit, now I want tilapia... I've gone and made myself hungry lol

• Like Like x 5
  3. Starborn

Starborn Wild Alien Witch

Bones:
    Ƀ33.99
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    This was, quite honestly, really hard for me.

Steak, ground beef, and shrimp are some of my favourite foods, but other than that, I actually don't eat a lot of meat. If I had access to more grazers (buffalo, deer, moose, etc.), it would likely be my favourite, but I avoid pig like the plague and don't like bird very much either.
    After much consideration, I went with fruit (because it's like candy, only good for you) and grains (despite the fact that it's not super good for you, the Italian in me is a total carbivore).
    If I could have, though, I would have picked all of those categories. I love food and am a total health nerd.

4. Nyht Myst

Nyht Myst The Element System
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ138.65
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    The choice was relatively easy, I love meat and seafood (beef, ham, chicken turkey, deer, alligator, salmon, tuna, shrimp, crab, ect.) and all kinds of pastas, rice, breads, and ect.

I love fruit, especially dried cocnut and mango, but not enough to fight for a spot on the poll; I also love cashews and macadamia nuts. I'm not a huge fan of vegetables and only recently come up with a basic salad that I will choose over meat or pasta, and I'm lactose intolerant so I have to be careful with dairy.

5. Farkas

Farkas Pseudo-Son of Awesome, The Wolf on Stilts
    Elder VIP 100% Gamer Blood

Unsettling PhilterAbstract PhilterBold PhilterFarkleSparkle PaladinVoice KeyGold Fox CoinWuffyRainbow KitsuneBlue Wolf
    Bones:
    Ƀ51,987.30
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I chose grains as an option, but it's more specifically breads of wheat, and very few of them at that

6. Hibiscus

Hibiscus Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ15.02
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Well obviously fruit is the best food group ever. They come from flowers! :cherryblossom:

7. AppyHeart

AppyHeart Equus Genus

Bones:
    Ƀ214.41
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    As previously stated in other postings~ I am a little piggy more then I am a horse when it comes to Grains and veggies~**blush** :pigface: