Questioning intro | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Questioning intro

A group for fictionkin, fictives, people questioning such, and so on to interact.

1. Rhune

Rhune six minded beast

Jun 16, 2016
    Ferocious Alabaster DragonCrow
    Primary Identity:
    I have been questioning if I am fictionkin for a long time.
    However I have always been terrified to even bring up the possibility. For fear of being wrong, or thinking of things wrong.
    One of my headmates (who is really quiet and I don't think has ever fronted) identifies as somebody who has(or had in a past life) the triforce of courage, which would make him Link from the legend of Zelda. However, the way I believe things to be is that there is always somebody with each piece of the triforce. The thing is, it doesn't activate unless the need arises for it. So my headmate (who I named Link, before I knew of fictionkin, just as a name because he represents my courage) is one of these people.
    But I'm terrified to admit this because I know main characters in games are made to be relate-able, and I don't want to sound like a special snowflake by being like "Oh yeah I am a destined hero, or I was" but that's not how I view it.
    I am just another person who carries something just in case it is needed.
    I am also a little worried about being absolutely wrong about myself, to be honest.
    I hope I explained that well enough, feel free to ask questions.
  2. FaerieForged

FaerieForged Great Wyrm

May 3, 2016
    Primary Identity:
    You aren't alone in worrying that you're wrong.
    My biggest point for keeping this possible identity mostly to myself is "what if I'm mistaking otherhearted for fictionkin?"
    So it's nice to see there are others around who share these types of experiences.