"EWWWW. THERE'S BITS OF ME EVERYWHERE"

"This parrot is stressing me out"

"You know, apples"

"CREEPER. CREEPER. WIIIIIIIIIIITTTCCCHHHH"

"I NEED YOU DOWN HERE. IMMEDIATELY"

"Its not on the left but it works"

KnightFenrirWulfhart

The Dark Thief Of Knowledge
@KingLeonhartofTheDawn and me watching The Pagemaster when I looked up VHSs.

Me: "Hey Leonhart, did you know VHSs were first created in Japan in 1776, and then introduced in America in 1777?!"

Leonhart: "What? Fenrir..... 1776?"

Me: "Huh?... Did I really just say that? 😱"

Leonhart: "🤣 Yeah, you did! Hahaha!"

KnightFenrirWulfhart

The Dark Thief Of Knowledge
"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Nipple Nation attacked." Me- making dinner and seeing a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich in the freeze, and @KingLeonhartofTheDawn says he used to call Neapolitan ice cream nipple-ation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vintage

"oh you only do group lessons that day?....See....I'm not really trying to make friends so I guess I'll find a different time."

Calling one of the stables I ride at to reschedule a lesson. I'm not a fan of their riding schedules, I  really want to get back to the other place. 

I rode in a group during college and it was really fun, but it was consistent, we knew each other. I just rather not ride with a stranger group I'll never see again possibly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vintage

"Central park? More like Central Forest"

(me living 30 minutes away and not realizing how many damn trees there were in the park--on the topic of camping)

central-park-conservancy.jpg

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
"Ok, new rule: If you want to bring me a bug to show me, it better be contained." 

I don't mind bugs, but bringing one into my room and then losing it is not ideal. 

CrowLove

"It's not me but now it's me. Of course only with the best parts of us."

"THIS IS SO HUMAN!!!" (using it as a cuss word)

"Bumblebees are magic"

"I am interested in what you want to tell me, just ignore my facial expressions."