Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Quote yourself

AhostWithDIDxxx

Plural
Pronouns
Masculine
Ever said something that sounds really weird? Shouldn't be taken out of context? Just doesn't make sense? Post it here, lets see what we've said. I'll start us off with a few of mine.

"Guys, I just realized pirates"

"...and that's why I'll be a homeless person in a fursuit"

"I need a grappling hook, so naturally, im digging up graves"
OW I DROPPED MEH PIZZA!! (i said that randomly with no pizza) and here's another *explaining what Sebastian like* BASICALLY DONKEY FROM SHREK BUT A WOLF .-.

CrowLove

Pronouns
Feminine
"WHEEEEE you're out! Oh you go in.... or not? Hmmm.... Stop peacocking!!"

(Wanted to say 'stop peak-a-boo-ing' but for some reason peacock came to mind.
I was talking to one of my pets)

CrowLove

Pronouns
Feminine
"Im coffee exploding in my brain"
(To my supervisor when he asked how I am feeling today.
Luckily he learned to understand my cryptic answers and my cat sounds, I am doing unconsciously or when I dont know how to put something into words. He is great. )

Kerguelen

Pronouns
Neutral
"I had to drive up to the window and ask for the test, like I was ordering chicken nuggets. Then I received the test materials in a brown paper bag, like chicken nuggets. Then I took out the q-tip and crammed it as far up my nose as it would go, unlike chicken nuggets (hopefully)."
-on getting my coronavirus test

Kirsten015

Transgender Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Fictionkin
Alterhuman
Plural
Pronouns
Neutral
"Due to the nature of alternate realities I might be viewed as fictional and not real somewhere else. It might be possible somewhere far far out there that we all might be fictional characters."
-host explaining to one of their parents an au-related thing.

More host quotes:
h: "b-Bendy? Pearl likes him. He's their friend" when inquired about their friend.
h: "Pearl? Oh she's from that ink place. It's like how I was from somewhere else before I was in this realm" when also inquired about their friend.
"survival horror...you don't play that do you?"
h: "oh yes I'm on chapter 3" when it was found out that they played batim.
h: "But his eyes glow gold! and he's blond! He....he doesn't look like that...he looks more like the blond/tall version of himself in the comics, not that small human. TINY" when talking about Tom Ellis playing lucifer when one of their family members noticed them looking at the actor oddly.

CrowLove

Pronouns
Feminine
"I need to buy bigger flies for my pet mantis, since it is outgrowing the tiny fruit flies, but then I have two fly swarms breeding as heck, even though they are placed in the refrigerator to not breed as heck. I guess I just buy more mantis pets, since they are ardorable and stunning great pets and to not sit on two fly swarms...
Same with my feeder roach collony I breed for my tarantulas and scorpion. I need more tarantulas and scorpions, because my roaches are feeling too good and breed too well.
Huuuh I really have to find a big appartment with enough space for all of those great and stunning invertabrate pets I would love to have, to get rid of the feeder insects I breed for my invertabrate pets as food. "

To my supervisor when telling him to please jump in the pet store to buy terflys for my mantis, when he is on his way to me for a meeting.