Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Quote yourself

Finna Alsvartr

Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
"DID THE DISHWASHER CONSENT WILM????" - Ravenna at an old friend (canadian frenchie JROTC kid who can't spell in English for shit) who once randomly said he f***** a dishwasher....

tord

Pronouns
Masculine
'After staring at my lips in the mirror, I have come to the realization that I may be a fish. I may be a fish person. I may be from Atlantis. I may be.. Atlantean. You and I, we are fish people. We are Atlantean.' (I likely only felt that way because I had recently watched an Aqua Man movie during that time.)

Finna Alsvartr

Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
me in botany class: SHAPE DETERMINES FUNCTION

we were talking about carbohydrates and glucose and fructose and how they are isomers and yeah

Kerguelen

Pronouns
Neutral
"Guess they're still twerking it"
-meant to say "tweaking it" in regards to some site settings, but it's too late now

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
“Babe, if I ever get old and can’t take care of myself please take me on a cruise and make sure I never come back. Just yeet me into the ocean.” Kinda dark, I know, but I fear being unable to take care of myself.

Finna Alsvartr

Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
my sister: I HAD CEREAL THIS MORNING! IT WAS AWESOME!

context: Winter Storm Uri really hit Texas hard so none of the stores around us had milk for a while. We had no milk in the house for over a week and we just got more last night and yeah I'm kinda dying at that. This is the same person who said at lunch when she found out the chicken nuggets were actually chicken patties to make sandwiches with, "OH. EIRIK (my brother's name) WE HAVE CHICKEN PATTIES! I totally thought these were just giant chicken nuggets at first..."

hope that gave you guys a laugh

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Me & Lyss: Happy Jumanji Day!

Elementary School Me: Roll the dice & see who's nice!

Person: wow you're strong for a [girl/transgirl]
Me: I'm not just a girl - I'm a wolf girl.

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Staff member
Guardian
Pronouns
Neutral
"DONT GO TO HERPES"

Me, desperately trying to warn one of my teachers about Herfies. a restaurant that gave us food poisoning